Chapter III: Elevation

June 17 2022

Smackdown was over as everyone was leaving the arena and heading to the hotel to rest up. Liv was walking around backstage as she was moving her bags while fixing her hair and glasses.

Liv continued walking until she noticed Alex sitting on a crate as he was listening to some music on his headset

Liv was staring at him as she decided to talk to him. Ever since Alex was drafted to the main roster, She noticed he hasn't spoken to anyone and is always alone.

She walked towards him as Alex noticed her and continued listening to music until Liv spoke to him.

Liv: Hey there!

Alex: [Removes Headset]. . . Hey.

Liv: How are you?

Alex: I'm good. What about you?

Liv: I'm doing good too. What are you listening too?

Alex: Songs that were written and sung by my sister.

Liv: Oh that's awesome. Can I listen?

Alex: Sure.

Liv smiled at him as she put on the headset as Alex played a song that her sister used to sing to him many years ago. Some time later and the song was over as Liv smiled at him and spoke to him.

Liv: Your sister is a good singer.

Alex:. . . . Yeah.

Liv noticed the tone of Alex's voice as he was sad and was thinking about something. Ambrose fixed his hair as he said something to Liv.

Alex: We have to go now. It's getting late.

Liv: Right.

Gionna was gonna take her bags until Alex carried her bags along with his bags as Liv was gonna say something to him but Alex told her that it was alright and continued walking as Liv was following him.

Alex opened the car trunk and placed all the bags there as he closed the trunk and opened the passenger door for Liv as she smiled at him and got inside the car. Alex closed the door as he opened the door and sat in the driver seat as he closed the door and started the car.

Alex began driving as they were making their way to the hotel. Gionna was on her phone as she put her phone down and spoke to him.

Liv: So Alex, Do you have any friends?

Alex: I don't have any friends.

Gionna felt bad for him and looked at him as he continued driving until they made it to the hotel. Alex got out of the car as he opened the trunk and carried the bags as he closed the trunk and followed Gionna.

Eventually they made it to Gionna's room as he put the bags down as she said something to him.

Liv: Thanks Alex.