Chapter XIV: Fire

August 13 2022

Today was a free day for everyone. Right now Alex was at the gym working out as he was also thinking about Liv. After smackdown, Alex and Liv went to hangout in a park and had fun together. Ambrose continued working out as he was thinking about Gionna. Whenever he's around her, his heart beats fast and he's happy when she's around him.

It feels like Alex was in love with Liv but he was worried, maybe she didn't have the same feelings as he did. Alex noticed Liv was drinking water and was thinking about something.

Alex knew what Liv was thinking about. On Raw, Liv will defend her championship against Rhea Ripley.

Liv noticed Alex as she smiled at him and began walking towards him. He was looking at her until Gionna spoke to him.

Liv: Hey Alex.

Alex: Hey Liv, what's up?

Liv: Nothing much, I'm just thinking about my match against Rhea. What about you?

Alex: I'm also thinking about my match against Finn.

Liv: Finn as the demon is resilient and terrifying.

Alex: But he should know, I may go down but I never stay down.

Liv smiled at him as Alex said something to her.

Alex: I know you can take Rhea down. You are strong and unstoppable. You got this, Liv.

Liv had a huge smile as Alex had a small smile on his face until he said something to her.

Alex: I have a few advices for your match. Take down the legs, that will make them slow and give them a hard time moving. After that, target the arms. That reduces their strength. Last but not least, target the back and torso. That way, they will struggle to perform new moves.

Liv: Thanks Alex. I appreciate it. Rhea isn't gonna expect this.

Alex: I also suggest you add new moves to your moveset. That will surprise Rhea even more.

Liv: That's the plan. I already added a few new moves on my moveset.

They continued talking to each other until they left the gym and Liv said something to Alex.

Liv: You know Alex, you should smile more. You look adorable when you smile.

Alex had a small smile on his face as Liv was smiling at him and kissed his cheek as he was blushing.

Liv had a huge smile on his face and said something to him.

Liv: Bye Pumpkin! Remember to Liv, laugh and love.

She began walking away as Alex was smiling at her until he said something to her.

Alex: Hey Liv.

Liv: Yeah?

Alex: You have a beautiful smile as well.

Liv was blushing and had a huge smile on her face and said "Thanks" to Alex and began walking away. Ambrose had a huge smile on his face as he began walking back to the hotel as he was thinking about Liv. Meanwhile Liv was inside her room as she was thinking about Alex and had a huge smile on her face.

August 15 2022

Monday night Raw was happening as the crowd was excited for the show to begin. The show began as the titantron showed the confirm match cards for today's show. Liv Morgan will defend her smackdown women's championship against Rhea Ripley and Alex Ambrose will defend the world heavyweight championship against "The Demon" Finn Balor.

The show went on as the crowd was loving the show. Right now, Liv was at backstage as she was fixing her coat.

 Right now, Liv was at backstage as she was fixing her coat