Chapter IV: Money In The Bank

July 2 2022

Money in the bank was happening in Las Vegas as the crowd was excited about the pay-per-view and can't wait to see what was gonna happen. The kickoffs were over as the main show began. The first match was the women's money in the bank ladder match as the crowd was already excited for the match.

The crowd began cheering in excitement as Liv made her entrance. She smiled at the crowd as she continued walking down the ramp.

 She smiled at the crowd as she continued walking down the ramp

She made to the ring as the crowd began chanting her name. She smiled at the crowd and pointed at the briefcase saying that she's gonna win the match and become the new smackdown women's champion as the crowd cheered for her. Liv music stopped as she was waiting for the other competitors.

Io Shirai made her entrance as the crowd began cheering for her. Io continued walking down the ramp as she made to the ring and looked at Liv as her music stopped

Alexa Bliss made her entrance as she smiled at the crowd and continued walking down the ramp. The crowd was cheering for Bliss as she smiled at them and got inside the ring. She stared at Liv and Io along with the briefcase as her music stopped.

Bayley made her entrance as the crowd was booing her but she didn't care and laughed at the crowd as she goy inside the ring. She was taunting Io, Alexa and Liv that she was gonna win the briefcase as her music stopped.

Carmella made her entrance as the crowd was booing her but she ignored them and continued walking down the ramp as she made it to the ring. She began taunting Liv but she ignored her as her music stopped.