Chapter VI: Adrenaline

July 8 2022

Smackdown continued as the crowd was loving the promos along with the matches as the main event was happening. Smackdown women's champion Liv Morgan is teaming up with Sheamus to go against Jessica Mckay and WWE world heavyweight champion Alex Ambrose. Adam Pierce also confirmed two matches at Summerslam. Alex Ambrose will defend the WWE world heavyweight championship against Sheamus and Liv Morgan will defend the Smackdown women's championship against Jessica Mckay.

It's also confirmed next week on Smackdown that Liv Morgan will defend the championship against Cassie Lee while Alex Ambrose defends the championship against Happy Corbin.

Liv Morgan made her entrance as the crowd began cheering for her. She had a huge smile on her face as she continued walking down the ramp. Liv got inside the ring and raised the championship in the air as the crowd was chanting Liv's name and she was smiling at them before her music stopped.

Sheamus made his entrance as the crowd was cheering for him. He continued walking down the ramp as he made it to the ring and looked at the crowd before his music stopped.

Jessica Mckay and Cassie Lee made their entrances as the crowd was cheering for them. They smiled at the crowd and continued walking down the ramp as Liv was looking at them. They got in the ring as they were taunting Liv as she was looking at them before their music stopped.

Alex made his entrance as the crowd began cheering for him. Ambrose continued walking down the ramp as he got inside the ring and raised the WWE world heavyweight championship in the air. His music stopped as both teams were looking at each other.

Jessica and Liv were gonna start the match as the bell rang and the fight began. Jessica managed to get Liv on a headlock but she managed to get out and applied a wrist lock on Jessica. Mckay managed to get out as she slapped Liv as she glared at her.

Jessica was gonna hit a forearm strike on Liv but she blocked the attack and kicked Jessica in the gut. Liv ran through the ropes and hit a shoulder block on Jessica as she was on the mat.

Jessica managed to get up and kicked Liv in the gut and was gonna hit a snap suplex on her but Liv managed to counter the attack.