Chapter VIII: Summerslam

July 15 2022

Alex was at the cafe as he was waiting for Gionna. He was fixing his hair and pulled his phone out and began playing some games on his phone. Suddenly he heard someone calling his name as Ambrose saw Gionna walking towards him as she had a smile on her face.

 Suddenly he heard someone calling his name as Ambrose saw Gionna walking towards him as she had a smile on her face

Liv: Hey there! How are you?

Alex: I'm doing alright. How are you?

Liv: That's good to hear, I'm doing alright too.

Gionna smiled at him as Alex was looking at her. They ordered some coffee and began talking to each other while drinking coffee.

Liv: So how is everything going for you?

Alex: Everything is going well. What about you?

Liv: Everything is going well for me too.

Alex: That's good to hear. So confident about your match at Summerslam?

Liv: Oh I'm confident and I won't go down without a fight. What about you?

Alex: Same here. I'll walk out of Summerslam, Still the WWE world heavyweight champion.

Liv smiled at him as they continued drinking coffee while talking to each other.

Liv: I always notice your alone whenever your at backstage. You rarely hang out with anyone.

Alex: I'm more of a loner type.

Liv was looking at him as he was drinking coffee until Gionna began holding his hand as Alex looked at her.

Liv: [Smiles] Don't say that. I can be your friend.

Alex was looking at her as Gionna had a huge smile on her face as both of them continued talking to each other until both of them left the cafe and began making their way back to the hotel. They eventually reach the hotel as Gionna said something to him.

Liv: Goodnight pumpkin!

Alex: Goodnight.

Gionna smiled at him as she hugged Alex as he was shocked. Liv smiled at him as she walked towards her room. Alex felt his heart beating more as he had a small smile on his face and walked towards his room to rest up.

July 30 2022

Summerslam was happening in Nashville, Tennessee as the crowd was excited for the action to begin. The kickoff were over as the main show began and everyone was excited.

The show continued as Bianca Belair defeated Becky Lynch to retained the RAW women's championship. AJ Styles defeated the Miz. Bobby Lashley defeated Theory to retain the United States championship. Roman Reigns defeated Drew to retain the WWE universal championship.

The Mysterios defeated Finn Balor and Damian Priest. Pat McAfee defeated Happy Corbin. The Usos defeated The Street Profits to retain the WWE undisputed tag team championship.