A New Steampunk World! / Androids and Machine Gods!

Soon The Third event was Over as A Ton of Cows was wiped out and you all returned to the Guild Hall to see the results of the event you had all Gotten 2nd Place right behind A Guild called, Kingdom of the flame emperor!

Maple: Well, it Looks like we didn't get First Place... If I wasn't so Busy fighting That demon Monster then we wouldn't be here...

Iz: Hey Maple it's Okay, this event was all about Agility and we don't have A Lot of that, since only 2 of us are super-fast.

Sally: Yeah, we're going to be better next time

Maple: Hey, Thanks, Guys!

Y/n: Kingdom of the Flame Emperors Huh? (Thoughts) I have to keep my eyes on them. They seem more like an Army than A Guild

Korumo: At least we had gotten a Brand-new Trophy for our Guild.

He then points towards A Trophy of A Wooden Cow Head.

Korumo: This Trophy should give all Guild Members A 5% Boost to Strength and Agility

Maple: Great!

Sally: Well Maple I'm sorry to say this but Zero X Something is still Zero

Maple: Oh Really?

Sally: Please Don't tell me you've done something else...

Y/n: Well I have heard News of A Massive City Just Past A Mountian Pass, we can go through there and explore some more things

Maple: Then Let's go!

A Little bit Later...

You were all Now Confronting A Giant Dryad Boss Monster who was Blocking your Path as Maple stepped up.

Maple: Don't worry I'll Handle this! Predator!!

Just then A Shadow came out from her Body and it summoned A Large demonic Tentacle Creature that Began to Whip and Attacks the Giant Dryad Monster shoving it Back!

Maple: Now Syrup use Your Vine skill!

Syrup: Syrup!

Syrup then Unleashed A Bunch of roots that Began to wrap around the dryad Pinning it down as Maple put her shield in front of her and she smirked.

Maple: Atrocity!!

Her Shield Began to grow and extend around her as it began to form A Ball Shape and then it slowly began to grow, and grow, and grow until it had Become as Big as the Dryad itself and soon it was revealed that She Turned into A Demonic Monster as big as the Dryad Boss!

She then Jumped on top of the Dryad and Began ripping it into shreds before it died, and Everyone was in shock!

Sally: M-Maple?

Maple: W-Woah, Sorry, I'm not very good at this yet! Let me get this down quickly!

She then Transformed back into her Human form as she smiled.