Toshiro x Reader (Lemon)

Toshiro Hitsugaya x Reader (Lemon)

)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

Toshiro watched you worriedly as you sat on the uncomfortable couch in his office, doing Rangiku's paperwork.  You had been doing her work for the past two days with little to no sleep and Toshiro was beginning to notice. He had, many times, tried to convince you to take a break or get some rest, but you'd only wave him off and tell him you weren't tired. Of course, he saw right through your lies. The dark rings under your [eye color] eyes and tired yawns didn't help much on trying to convince him.
But what Toshiro didn't know was that you were actually doing all of Rangiku's work so he wouldn't be so stressed out all the time. Toshiro sighed quietly and stood from his chair.
"[Your name]…" he said softly. When you didn't look up or show any signs that you had heard him, even though you had, Toshiro walked over to you and grabbed the large stack of papers off of your lap, moving them out of your reach, seeing as you tried to take them back. He sat down beside you and stared into your tired eyes.
"[Your name],"  Toshiro said, a bit firmer this time. You averted your eyes and fiddled with your Shinigami Uniform nervously, "You need to get some sleep or you're going to get sick or something,"
You stared at your captain with wide eyes. His voice was filled with worry, which was something he usually wouldn't show. You quickly regained composure.
"I'm not tired, Captain,"  you lied. Toshiro squeezed his eyes shut and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. Then, his brilliant turquoise eyes opened and a devious grin formed on his face; one that made your heart speed up and a blush rise to your cheeks.
"Then I guess I'll just have to make you tired,"  he said before pouncing on your small body. You squeaked and covered your face with your hands to hide the blush. You felt his cold fingers run across your stomach, causing you to bite your lip and desperately try to hold in your giggles.
"C-captain! St-stop!" You laughed, trying to push him off. Toshiro smirked and stopped tickling you as he wiped the tears away from your eyes. You were slightly shocked by his sudden affectionate actions, seeing as you had only ever seen him as the 'cold, mean, and grumpy' Captain that never smiles.
But he was smiling now.
And you loved it.
"Don't call me Captain. When we are alone, call me Toshiro," Toshiro mumbled, moving a stray lock of your [hair length] [hair color] hair away from your stunning [eye color] eyes. You blushed and nodded.
"You're so beautiful," Toshiro whispered before realizing what he said and quickly burying his face in your neck. You could feel his warm cheeks against your skin and his hot breath on your neck.
You laid there, frozen from shock, with your Captain still on top of you and breathing on your neck softly. Toshiro was unsure of what to do. You made him feel things that he'd never felt before and you were completely unaware of it.
"Ca- Toshiro…"  You whispered softly.  His heart sped up and his stomach did flips. Toshiro hummed in response.
"You're, um…crushing m-my boob," you mumbled, giggling quietly as Toshiro hurriedly pushed himself off of you, only to end up straddling you. Your cheeks flushed, as did Toshiro's, but he didn't move. Toshiro stared into your [eye color] eyes before slowly leaning in.
Your lips met after what felt like forever. It was soft and gentle at first, but it soon grew rough and lustful. Toshiro gripped your waist as he moved down to place rough kisses on your neck. You gasped quietly as his lips grazed a more sensitive spot on your skin.
Toshiro smirked and bit down on that area, causing another sharp gasp to leave your lips. He sucked and nibbled on your sensitive skin.
You could feel his bulge rubbing against your stomach as he moved back up to your lips. Toshiro soon grew tired of your clothes hiding your body from him, and in less than a minute,  they were thrown somewhere across the room.
You blushed and tried to cover your body, but Toshiro grabbed your wrists and pinned them above your head.
"Don't you dare hide that cute little body of yours from me," he whispered in your ear as your cheeks became bright pink. "If you do, there will be punishment," he added seductively. A shiver went down your spine as you felt his teeth on your ear lobe.
"Wh-What kind of p-punishment?" You asked shakily. You could feel Toshiro's  cold fingers slowly trailing down to your [favorite color] panties, he was obviously trying to tease you.
"Why don't you find out for yourself," he growled lowly before letting go of your wrists. You hesitantly covered yourself again. Toshiro shoved a long, cold finger into your entrance, causing you to yelp. He twisted and curled his finger before pulling it out, only to thrust it back in.
You moaned as he continued to finger you, occasionally adding another finger. Toshiro removed his fingers before you could cum and quickly removed your panties.
"Sit up," he ordered. You did as you were told and sat up while he fumbled with your matching bra. You giggled and reached behind your back and unclasped the bra, throwing it off into a corner while Toshiro rolled his eyes and kissed your lips softly. He was inexperienced, you could tell, but you actually found it kind of cute.
He was cute.
Toshiro lifted you up off the couch, not breaking the kiss, and flashstepped to his room. He slammed you against the wall, although, not hard enough to hurt you.
Toshiro gently placed you on his soft bed and quickly began to strip from his robes, leaving him in only his boxers. His bulge was extremely noticeable, causing a bright blush to ignite on your cheeks.
He crawled on top of you again, resuming his rough kisses as you played with the hem of his boxers. Toshiro moaned softly as your hand moved lower to rub his erection. Your heart sped up at the sound of his moan, you wanted to hear him moan more. You continued to rub his huge bulge, earning breathy moans from Toshiro. His cheeks were flustered and his lips were trembling slightly.
You smirked, happy to get this kind of reaction from him. Toshiro ripped off his boxers and threw them elsewhere, obviously growing irritated with the thin fabric being in the way.
He positioned himself at your entrance before looking at you as if silently asking for permission.
You took a deep breath and nodded nervously. Toshiro kissed your nose as he slowly slid himself inside your entrance. You gasped sharply as pain spread through your lower half. He quickly stopped moving, allowing you to adjust to his size.
"I don't g-get it…" you started, earning a confused look from Toshiro, "I d-don't get how you're so small, b-but have such a hu-huge dick," You finished. Toshiro glared at you, rolling his turquoise eyes.
"You're smaller than me!" he exclaimed. You giggled softly and reached up to ruffle his soft white hair. Toshiro growled.
"You're just begging for this to hurt," he growled. You chuckled quietly.
"You wouldn't," you said softly. Toshiro smirked deviously as he pulled out of you almost completely, ignoring your hisses of pain, seeing as you still hadn't adjusted. He slammed back into you hard, making your body jolt. You screamed; partly from pleasure and partly from pain.
"Okay, O-Okay! I'm sorry……Shiro-Chan," You said, smirking at the last part. Toshiro's left eye twitched in irritation while you tried desperately to hold in your giggles.
Toshiro didn't want to admit it, but he actually kind of liked when you teased him.
"Tch, keep it up. See what happens," he muttered. Toshiro began to thrust in and out slowly, burying his face in your neck and biting his lip to stifle his moans. You, however, were not being very quiet about it. You were a moaning mess as he slowly began to pick up pace.
"Mmm, Sh-Shiro-Chan,~" You moaned out. Toshiro bit down on your neck, hard enough to actually draw blood. You yelped at the slight sting on the side of your neck.
Toshiro licked up the blood and kissed that spot, as if silently apologizing. He continued thrusting, going harder and faster with each thrust.
A knot began  to form in your lower abdomen as you grew closer to your climax. By the sloppy kisses and irregular thrusts, You knew Toshiro was growing close too. Toshiro grunted as your walls began to tighten around his large member.
"Toshi~ hnggg~ I … I'm g-gonna c-c-cu-" you moaned loudly as the pressure in your lower abdomen intensified. Toshiro cut you off with a rough, yet gentle kiss on your lips.
After a moment or so, you came all over his shaft, screaming in pleasure as you did. Your eyes glazed over and your back arched. Toshiro moaned quietly. He came soon after, spilling his hot seed inside you.
Toshiro pulled out of you, panting heavily and collapsed beside you. He pulled you tightly against his sweaty chest and covered your bodies with his bedsheets.
"Are you tired now?" Toshiro asked. When he got no answer, he looked down at your sleeping face. A small smirk formed on his lips.
"Goodnight, my love," he whispered, kissing your forehead before drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

Vote and Comment!

This took me like 3 days to write because I had writers block. Ugh, FML.