Hello...?

Kathy's pov:
"I don't know how i got here... I don't really remember much at all. All i remember is me and Lana.... Lana...! where's Lana!? god is she here to!?"

Hello!? *Kathy got up walking to the bars grabbing ahold of them* is anyone else here!?

Lana's Pov:
"i woke up in this random cell not to long ago.. it was quiet and- is that Kathy!? or am i just imagining things!?"

* Lana got up running to the bars*

Kathy!? i was hoping you escaped!

Lana! What happened why are we here!? Why cant i remember anything!? what's going on!?

*Lana listened to Kathy call out hearing the fear in her voice.*

"god i wish i could just hug her tight and comfort her and tell her it's all gonna be alright that we're gonna get out of here"

Kathy.... You don't remember anything...?

No... the last thing i remember was being in your lion on our way back to the castle from our mission......

Kathy did you hit your head? does it hurt anywhere?

yeah... it really hurts on the back of my head and it feels like it was bleeding some before i woke up.... but where are we...?

we're on a Galra Ship Kathy.... we were captured....

*Kathy's eyes widened in fear and surprise*

W-What...? *Kathy spoke softly her voice cracking*

Listen to me Kathy it's gonna be okay, we're gonna get through this just don't panic, alright..?

I- okay.....
*kathy took a deep breath walking around the cell*
How are we gonna get out Lana?

Um- i don't know that yet but i'm sure the team will come looking for us eventually we just gotta be patient...

Hey lana...?

yes kathy? what is it?

where is our armor...? i'm in my normal clothes well- minus the jacket...

I'm not completely sure but i'm in my normal clothes aswell also without my jacket...

it's cold..... are you cold or is it just me?

well it's probably just you considering your normal clothes is ripped jeans and a tee-shirt while mine on the other hand are cargo pants and a long sleeve. so probably just you. 

*as Lana finishes her statement a galra soldier came in taking a screaming kathy away from her cell and into another room*

Kathy...? Kathy!

After a couple hours had passed the galra soldier brought back a crying Kathy who had been beaten and abused putting her in the cell with Lana

Kathy! oh my god!!

*lana catches Kathy as The galra soldier throws her into the cell locking it back*

Kathy are you alright...?

Lana it hurts so bad... They- They wouldn't stop!!

*Kathy hugs Lana tightly crying into her shoulder in fear and in pain*

Please don't let them take me again!! Lana they hurt me much please!!!

* Lana holds Kathy protectively*

it's okay kathy i've got you now....

((art is not mine))