Is this the end...?

It had been about another week with the usual beating and stuff but today was Kathy's breaking point she couldn't do it no more she wanted to die.. but there was something she wanted Lana to know before they died

*Kathy was just thrown back into the cell with Lana both ladies crying silently*

Lana....is this the end for us....?

I-.....i don't know...

Lana..... i- um if this is the end there something i want you to know before you know we uhm die......

What is it Kath?

I- I really like you- no i really love you and i really don't want to lose you and i've liked you for awhile now like before we got captured....

Kathy....i love you too i've loved you since the Garrison i was just to scared....

*kathy pulls herself to sit up looking at Lana who was beat up she had a black eye and a dried bloody nose her lip was busted and bleeding her clothes were dirty and stained with blood and she had a tear stained face*

Lana.... i don't wanna die yet.... not yet..... Lana i'm scared...

Me to kathy but we have each other so if we go down we go down together...

*Lana gently pulls kathy down holding her in a loving embrace*

i've got you kathy it's all gonna be okay...

how can you say that Lana!!

*Kathy looks at lana tears rolling down her face mixing with the blood.*

Kathy please calm down.... they'll take you again...

*Lana looks at Kathy who had bruises all over her face a bloody nose her lip had been completely busted and had blood coming from her mouth and cuts everywhere*

Lana.. what if the team forgot about us what if they don't come looking for us....

they will... i just know it. their close to us we just have to wait please have hope for at least one more week....

I-I'll try Lana...

Kathy... if we make it out of here.... will you go out with me..?

yes Lana i will......

Kathy......?

yeah?

what if we don't make it out alive....

we will... don't worry about that

okay.... i trust you

just rest some kath you need it

*kathy nods and lays her head down on lana's shoulder closing her eyes*

lana just... please don't let them take me again.....

i won't.... just rest i'll be right here the whole time...

*a few hours had past it being about midnight by the Kathy was awake in the darkness of the cell, Lana being asleep in the corner.
Kathy was standing in the middle of the cell trying to focus enough for her Bayard to appear*

"Just come on you stupid thing i need you..."

*suddenly the Bayard appeared in her hand*

oh thank god.....

*As she spoke a galra soldier came into the cell.
Kathy turned her bayard into a sword getting ready to defend herself and Lana but the Galra soldier unlocked the cell and left saying nothing*

what the actual quiznak just happened? 

*kathy sighs and wakes Lana up*

what.... Kathy what's wrong?

the cells unlocked and i have my bayard let's get out of here

*lana jumps up looking at kathy*

how did you get your bayard and how's the cell unlocked!?

well the galra soldier just kinda unlocked the cell and left and i don't really know how i did i just focused now come on this is our chance to get the hell out of here

*lana nods and the two girls make there way out of the cell cautiously Kathy leading having her sword up and ready to swing if needed.
the two girls eventually made it down the hallway in which there was left and a right hallway*

which one should we go down... lana?

i don't know let's try the left one

*kathy nodded and slowly creaked down the left hall making it to a hanger*

lana there's Blue... but she's being heaving guarded...

damn it... how are we gonna get her...

i have an idea but i don't think you'll like it.....

((oooooo~ try and guess what the idea is if you get it right i'll give you a cookie