Lana... please...

it had been weeks even almost a month since the red and blue paladins had been trapped here. Lana did her best to keep them away from Kathy but they would take her then take Kathy out at the same time, but Lana would fight even though she wasn't in no condition to fight, but Kathy was worse. They always did the worst stuff to Kathy...

*Lana set up against the wall silently waiting for them to bring Kathy back, this is the longest they've kept her away but Lana could hear her blood curling screams and her pleads for help but she couldn't help her she was trapped inside this cell and she couldn't get out......
Eventually the galra soldier brought kathy back throwing her into the cell into Lana*

Kathy... i'm sorry... i couldn't help you..

Lana..... Please... i can't do this no more we have to get out please....

*kathy was in tears from pain and fear of what will happen next clinging onto Lana tightly*

They will come eventually Kathy they will we just gotta be patient alright..?

...............................................................
With the other Paladins

We have to find them!! Where could they have gone? Allura Can't you track their suits or something it's Been a month now and we still can't find them!!!

Shiro you Have to calm down, but yes i can try to track their suits but there's no promising it will work....

*Allura tracked their suits to this Galra base but it will take a couple weeks to get there so they set out on their mission right away*

...............................................................
           Back with Lana and Kathy

Lana.... i'm scared... what if they don't find us... what if we're trapped in here forever what if-

No Kathy stop that..... they will find us we just have to be patient i told you this....

Lana it's hard to be patient when you're getting the hell beat out of you! it's hard alright! i can't take this anymore!!! Lana i can't even walk or barely move i'm bleeding everywhere i look on my body or i'm bruised it hurts!! so bad and i don't want the to take me again please Lana....... please i can't do this no more i can't....

Kathy im sorry i understand that you have it worse then me and i wish i could take that from you... i really do.....

(ehehhehe ANGST!!!!)