Chapter 1: Finding Friday

Izukus pov: My name is Izuku Midoriya (Yagi), I'm 17 years old and I live in a world where 80% of the global population poses abilities called quirks, but I was born quirkless, and because of that I was bullied for almost thirteen years. But My dad, All Might, the number one hero decided to give me his quirk and make me his successor. Today he had gotten me up at six in the morning and dragged me off to takoba beach, a once beautiful beach park that had been turned into an illegal dumping site. This was to be my training for me to inherit OFA, but little did I know that on that day we would find something even greater waiting for us hidden in that trash. After clearing away a little garbage, I started to try to move a old fridge, but dad being dad thought it would be funny to hop on top of it as I was pulling it.

All Might: "Man it sure is comfy up here, but a little movement would be nice."

Izuku: "Dad get off it's already heavy enough without you add an extra 600 kilo's." I say struggling to make it move an inch.

All Might: "Don't give me that young man, I'm down to about 560 these days, but you need the push, otherwise I can't give you OFA."

Izuku: "WHAT?! But you said I could have it and that I was worthy?!" I say in a surprised and slightly defeated tone looking back up at him.

All Might: "I'm talking about your weak little body son, my quirk is a lot to handle. The combined physical abilities of the past wielders creates a hurricane of pure  energy and power an unprepared body and mind can't fully inherit it. If you tried to use it now, your limbs would come flying off." Dad says as I picture myself dying with my arms, legs and head blowing off my body.

Izuku: "Ohh-ok so this is ment to be a bodybuilding test for me. I get it."

All Might: "Yes but not just that, I did a little research online and found out that this use to be a beautiful beach, but over time people stop caring for it. Hero's theses days are more focused on stopping villains or daring rescues; So this not just for you to bulk up but as an act of community service; You will clean the beach and restore the coastline."

Izuku: "THE WHOLE BEACH, ARE YOU SERIOUS!" I yell at him surprised.

All Might: "Yes my boy, and I'm not going to lie, this is going to super hard. Your going to have go beyond plus ultra to get this done in the ten months we have before the UA entrance exam. You think your up to the task?" He asks me knowing the answer already.

Izuku: "Absolutely, without question. I will need to push myself harder then anyone else if I'm going to follow in your footsteps and surpass you one day." I say with determination in my voice.

All Might: "That's what I want to hear, now keep at for the next two hours and then will take a short lunch break." He says before he deflates back to his skinny form and heads back over to the truck while I go back to moving the junk to where we can have it picked up.

After an hour and a half of work and dad finishing a workout plan for me at the truck, I was moving an old broken tv when the junk pile behind it shifted and fell. I was able to get out of the way in time as dad came over in his buff form to see if I was hurt.

All Might: "Izuku are you okay, are you hurt anywhere?!" Dad says as he sees the I'm not hurt. "Man that was a close one."

Izuku: "Your telling me, I'm the one who was almost..." I trail off seeing something out of the corner of my eye. Going over to get a better look at it. It was a high-tech looking footlocker with red techno lines, and some kind of projector on top.

 It was a high-tech looking footlocker with red techno lines, and some kind of projector on top

(Like this but matching the description up above)

Izuku: "Hey dad, can you help me with this." I ask him as I start to pull it out of the junk pile. He comes over and helps me get it out for to get a better look at it and see if there is a way to open it.

All Might: "How do we open this? I don't see a lock or latch on it anywhere?" Dad asks as we search it over. I then see next to the projector on the top what looks to be a power button, and press it. That's when the red lines light up and the projector activates revealing a hologram of a man in a suit of high-tech armor.

???: "To whoever is seeing this, my name for those of you who don't know is Tony Stark, also known as Iron Man, and if you are seeing this it means that we suffered more losses and or are all dead

???: "To whoever is seeing this, my name for those of you who don't know is Tony Stark, also known as Iron Man, and if you are seeing this it means that we suffered more losses and or are all dead. But there is still hope, and that's where you come in; it's your job to find the correct candidate's for the time capsule protocol. Inside this box are the powers and weapons of the following Avengers: Spider Man, Captain America with an additional sample of the super soldier serum with increased healing and regeneration, Thor, Black Panther, Ant Man, The Hulk, and myself Iron Man. The future of the Avengers rests in your hands now, but you will also have help from the copy of my A.I Friday in the box as an assistant."

As the message plays the box displays all that are inside and list off what they can do. All the while me and dad just stare on in dump founded belief. Here in front of us was a box of super powers, but not just any super powers, the powers of the legendary Avengers, the first generation of heros from before the age of quirks. I immediately start to geek/freak out at this, as this proves that they aren't just some made up story. Dad however, stayed quiet for a little bit before pressing the power button to shut it off and picking it up and carrying to the truck. Follow him a little confused before I ask him what we are doing.

Izuku: "Dad what are you doing?"

All Might: "We are taking this to UA so that nezu can see it and so we can decide on what to do with it. You heard the message, these are the powers of the Avengers, and as such they need to be given to the right people. We can't risk them ending up in the wrong hands."

Izuku: "Oh, right. Well I'm sure uncle nezu will know what do with them." I say as I help him load it up before he reverts back to his skinny form and we get in the truck and head to UA.

(And that is the end of this chapter. I am looking forward to seeing how people react to it and more over, I am looking forward to writing the next chapters and fleshing out the story. The inspiration for this story was done by gunman on fanfic.net so if you are interested in that you know where to find it.)