Chapter 14: Save the princess

As they walk down the maze Y/N can't help but form some soot in secretion and make super small minions out of soot.

To others what she's doing is just checking her outfit and moving or figeting with her hands but in reality she was trying to give Doll as much clue as possible.

Y/N keeps on looking to the front but her mind is still thinking about things here and there.

𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆.

Y/N looks around and then she made eye contact with one of the shadows.

𝑨𝒉... 𝑰𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏?

John was startled as Y/N just "smiles" at him.

(Get this, they are shadows so smiling at John would be difficult because he won't be able to see much of it. He can just feel it because of the aura she emits around her.)

"Pretty..." John muttered out before moving his head back to the front.

Y/N just chuckles a little and turns her head back to the front. The sun shines on the side of her face and it shows that she's smiling slightly.

"He means we must stay here."

Shaun tries to open the door but the door wouldn't budge.

"The door's been locked." Emilico speaks up behind Shaun.

"I don't understand the criteria." Shaun turns away from the door.

"He's definitely watching how we fulfill our role as a shadow face."

Shaun walks to the door frame and make a thinking face.

"But why was Ricky demoted one ranks? What was the reason behind your demotion?"

"Enough, already!" Ricky shouts out.

Lou then intervened.

"We weren't told to dance."

Ricky then also speaks up again.

"So it's my fault for taking the initiative? You all danced, so you're just as guilty!" Ricky was very angry at that point.

"It probably all hinges on how Edward feels at the moment."

"That's so unfair!" Ricky refuse.

"We are living dolls." Lou speaks up again gaining attention.

"The Shadows family may treat us however they see fit."

"Aren't you fretting over trivial matters, Ricky?" Shaun asks.

"You're one to talk!" Ricky angrily spat back.

The living dolls all sit down except Shaun who walks back and forth anxiously.

"What's taking so long? Are we supposed to go, too?" Shaun asks anxiously.

"Don't be stupid. It's locked, and he didn't tell us to come along." Ricky answers Shaun's question.

Ricky then insults Shaun in the last sentence.

"Use your brain, Black Sheep."

Shaun walks towards Ricky quite mad.

"He never said we shouldn't come!"

"But that's what he meant!"

"Can you-"