1

Chapter 1

    Fragments of cool white street lights pass through the patterns on the glass and fall into the dark room, casting the shape of maple leaves on the floor.

    At 18:00

    , the Santa Claus alarm clock on the desk rang on time.

    Footsteps sounded from far to near. A person walked in from outside the house, pushed open the door, and skillfully touched the switch on the wall to press it.

    The orange light instantly illuminates the whole room.

    The visitor slowly put the schoolbag on the chair.

    He took out a pencil case from his schoolbag, and there was a label on the side of the pencil case. On the label, he wrote his name one stroke at a time with a blue marker pen - Asano Cang, Class A, Class One, Bingsheng Middle School.

    Asano Cang, an unremarkable student at Bingsheng Middle School, had dinner and acted according to the schedule issued by the school. From 18:00 to 20:00, he had to do his homework.

    I dug out the notebook from my schoolbag, and the English test papers that should have been in the notebook disappeared.

    Asano Ao rummaged through his schoolbag, but couldn't find any English papers.

    Could it be that I forgot to go to school?

    The night was dark and the wind was high, and he went back to school to steal the test papers.

    Asano Ao put on his only black clothes, a hat, and his father's sunglasses, and ran back to school to look for homework.

    My father reads the newspaper in the living room while my mother washes the dishes in the kitchen.

    All busy and concentrated.

    Asano Cang carried his schoolbag, covered his face with the schoolbag, and sneaked out the door thinking he was on tiptoe.

    In the eyes of others, it is the bulky big brown bear hiding behind the thick saplings, twisting and turning, conspicuous.

    It was the first time Asano Ao went out at night, so nervous that he didn't hear that the sound of water in the kitchen had stopped.

    When Asano Cang went out, the father sitting on the sofa put down the newspaper covering his upper body, and asked his wife in the kitchen:

    "Honey, Xiao Cang went downstairs in a well-dressed manner. He didn't bring a flashlight, so he won't get lost?" He is a road idiot.

    The mother in the kitchen replied:

    "It doesn't matter. The clothes I selected for Cang are self-fluorescent, and the collars are also sewn with home addresses and our phone numbers. The police will send him back."

    Asano Cang's parents said to Asano All of Cang's actions will not be stopped, let it be natural.

    Asano Cang's clothes are all purchased online. He wears school uniforms on weekdays, not regular clothes, and occasionally goes downstairs to help his mother run errands.