58

Chapter 58

    Kuroro chose to stay alone on the Gobi.

    Hisoka and Paknotan left.

    Kuroro looked up and watched the airship leave.

    Kurapika cast a hateful look at Kuroro below through the window.

    He fell into a coma and became ill.

    Leorio also came to Youkexin, but he has been waiting in the hotel, and he and Melody are responsible for taking care of Kurapika.

    The Phantom Troupe retreated, and the auction proceeded normally.

    Before participating in the auction, the dwarf man, who looked like a ball of dough and was green from head to toe, called out to Asano Cang out of breath.

    He took out Asano Ao's hunter license from his pocket.

    "Finally found you, Mr. Cang Asano."

    Xiaojie pointed at the Doumian Man and said, "The     Doumian Man     during   the hunter exam ."

 Asano Ao sent a message that the president of the Hunter Association, Nedro, wanted to see him and told him something important. The situation was urgent and there was no delay.  

   After saying goodbye to Qiya Xiaojie and the others, Asano Cang followed Doumian and left Youkexin, and Asano Cang was invited to the headquarters of the Hunter Association.  

   The chairman, Nidro, is in a meeting. Under the arrangement of the chairman's secretary Doumian, Asano Cang waits in the chairman's room first.   

  The handsome golden man didn't knock on the door, he just pushed the door open and walked in. He glanced at Asano Cang who was sitting there, his eyes lit up:     "Huh? This is what the president said about the living dead!" 

    "It's the first time I saw The living dead."  

   Asano Cang's emoji package:  

   [Slowly type one? 】 

   Looking at Asano Ao's emoji, the blond man covered his mouth with regret:

    "Hey, don't you know? You belong to the living dead, a cursed person."

    "Because of the curse, you have become a living dead person with no heartbeat and no temperature."

    He was embarrassed, and the more he said, the more detailed it became. up.

    It was later that Asano Ao found out that his name was Pariston and he was the vice president of the Hunter Association.

    Nedro walked in slowly.

    Pariston politely took his leave before Nidro entered the door.

    Under Asano Soo's fiery gaze, Nidro stated his purpose of calling Asano Soo here.

    "Well... I received a letter. It was a letter left to me by a friend of mine a long time ago who left it in the post office seven or eighty years ago."