84

Chapter 84

    "I'm sorry to interrupt your memories, it's a pity, I'm going back."

    Gojo Satoru hung up the phone:

    "Asano, follow me."

    Hibari Kyouya had already seen Gojo Gogo disliked, seeing that he was going to take Asano Ao away:

    " Who are you from Asano? Why do you want him to go with you."

    Gojo Satoru thought for a moment, then pondered:

    "I am his classmate? No, no, you should regard me as his guardian. Asano cannot do without me. As soon as these

    words came out, Hibari Kyouya's blood surged up, and he assumed an attacking posture:

    "Have you ever asked Asano if he wants to go with you?

    " You can come with me." He

    also explained intimately: "In the final analysis, your battle is always fighting and living with human beings." "

    Your world cannot accommodate Asano."

    Hibari Kyoya did not give in at all, and the atmosphere was tense. You can fight in the next second.

    The three guards watched the excitement and didn't think it was a big deal, and secretly said: Let's fight, let's fight.

    Tsunayoshi Sawada heard the key word in Wujo Wujo's words - guardian.

    Suddenly remembered that Asano Cang's parents were still alive.

    "Asano, your house lives next door to my house, do you want to go back and have a look?"

    Sawada Tsunayoshi mentioned to Asano Cang:

    "Although my uncle and aunt have traveled abroad, as long as you are in Neon, you are on Earth, you will always We will meet again! Next time you come to Binsheng, please let me know in advance."

    Hibari was dissatisfied: "Peng Lie."

    "I believe there must be a more suitable place for Asano Cano besides Binsheng."

    Sawada Tsunayoshi signaled Hibari Don't go on.

    Asano Cangta, it's different.

    The first time I saw Asano Cang, Sawada Tsunayoshi noticed it, and I believe Hibari must be able to notice it too, but Hibari Kyouya never said it.

    What Wujo Wujo said is correct, Asano Ao lives with them, it is indeed not as comfortable as entering the magic world.

    Asano house.

    The house bears Asano's surname, and the furniture is covered with disposable covers.

    The most conspicuous place hangs a group photo of the Asano family.