Updates for books, and account<3 (Please read)

Hi luv<3, it's Leah/ lele I would say the "original"owner of *theplugsdaughterrss* but actually this account was a joint idea I made with my cousin( makayla) and we just started it without really knowing what do to just the basics. This account was made in 2017, I was 16, Anyways the point is that was 6 years ago, and I was really into writing books and I still am, but I didn't know how to juggle/ prioritize each because I really do enjoy writing and creating as does makayla. I wanted to say that I will be reviewing all the books I've written and update them, making adjustments to the story line. For some books there won't be any Major Major changing in the storyline nor any characters but I will be fixing them because my writing style has changed and let's be fr because I am with myself, but most of it was unrealistic I was really having fun.

But anyways, this account is a joint account with 2 owners. Me, Leah and Makayla.

Maybe later on I will show you pictures of us, once I see if it's okay with makayla😭. But I don't mind I remember putting up a chapter of me talking about who I am, but it's out of date.

My name is Leah🧸, I'm 21 from Los Angeles, Ca📍,
And Makayla💕, Is 18 also from Los Angeles, Ca📍

My (Leah❤️‍🔥) books are:
*Bad intentions
*Valuable Pain
*Tripping on you
*War with us(drafted)
*These books^will be written by me only*

Makaylas books🫶🏼 are:
•Escape to La
•Drew Barrymore(Drafted)
•Pop(Drafted)
•Modern Hustle (Drafted)
•These books^ will be written by makayla only•

We also have 2 books that we are writing together which are:
•* It Girl
•* Best Mistake

yea idk what else y'all would wanna know but if you have any questions leave them in the comments and I will answer them<3.

We will be updating all these books fixing plots, storyline, and characters. I doubt there will be major if any character changes but there will be adjustments to some storylines.

Thank you for voting, reading and commenting on our books we really appreciate us, and having that good feedback or if any feedback will motivate us to update sooner<3.

©️2023 Copyright, Theplugsdaughterrss💕
all rights reserved®️

L e l e🧸
a k a : theplugsdaughterrss🍼