meeting the cast ☆

Hey whores
sorry I didn't make this sooner I was busy with school and I was tired but! I'm going to be update everyday now! So don't hate appreciate!🤗
Today I'll bless y'all with a few updates.💗
Antyways let's get on with this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A M A R A 🔆🍯™️
Wassup y'all my name is Amara Smith and I am 23 years old.
I am 5'5 and a doctor. Yes I know I am young to be a doctor but I graduated early. Born and raised in the ATL. I have two bestfriends but their more like family and they are Charvi Williams and Shaynu Brown. We have known each other since elementary in 1st grade. Us 3 together are something else. Charvi is the nice one and Shaynu is the mean one and I'm the crazy one. We always lit ! Well.. most of the time, even times when we are meant to be serious but you know how goofy we are. Me and shay are single but Charvi gotta boyfriend😏. Nah fr she do got a boyfriend. He's like the brother I never had, he protective but he can be mean😒. But anyways y'all will learn more about me. Bye y'all.

C H A R V I 🍬🤸🏽‍♀️™️
Hey y'all my name Charvi Williams. I am 23 years old and I'm 5'5 and I am an Rn. Yes we do work at the same hospital. Amara and shay are like my sisters and I love them! I have a boyfriend and his name is Holden . That's my baby!🤤😍 and I love him! Our families have been close since we were in 1st grade, well with me being new to the school and meeting shay and Amara, and begging my mom for sleep overs and all our moms bonding and becoming good friends. Our best friendship is so special to me and it means the world to me, I wouldn't change it for the world.
Well ttyl
Bye guys

S H A Y 🌬🔱™️
Hey bitches! Okay so my name is Shaynu Brown but I like it when people call me shay. I am 23 yrs old and I'm 5'5. I am an RN like Charvi and I work at the same hospital as my bestfriends, Charvi and Amara. They my sisters fuck bestfriends they family and I love em! I ain't got no bae, me and Amara living the single life for a while. We like to go out and party but you know we don't really do too much of that cause of our job. And Charvi's boyfriend is like my brother he can be overprotective 😒. He tries to act like a dad to me because, mine isn't around anymore. He died when I was 11 so they were around when he was alive. My father died from lung cancer, ever since I was young I wanted to be a model but when my dad passed I kind of gave up on that dream and woke up to "reality". And they started being protective but you know Holden had to be more extra😒. But anyways I gtg I'll see y'all soon or in a min. Byeee!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay whores
that's that and I'll do another one. Hope you liked the cast. Please commment what you thought and vote please and thank you🤞🏽. Well anyways I gtg I'm supposed to be getting ready for school rn.
Okay hoes
Byeeeeeee!!!

©️2023 Copyright, Theplugsdaughterr 💕
all rights reserved®️

L e l e🧸
a k a : theplugsdaughter🍼