I

The grim reaper, following a very unique presence, came to a stop at someone's house. He flew through a bedroom door, finding himself face to face with a familiar girl.

...

Aru's home.

"Hi, Mr. History Teacher."

"Huh?!"

Aru smiled without saying anything.

The grim reaper stared at her in surprise. He recognized her, but he didn't expect her to recognize him as well. After attending Reincarnation High School and getting a life refund... Aru, who was now 35 years old and on the verge of death, looked perfectly healthy.

"I remember everything now!" she declared happily.

"..." the reaper stared at her in speechlessness.

"You're not supposed to be here though?"

It was then that the reaper realized something different about her.

Aru was glowing. a warm, golden aura that glowed brighter as time passed.

"...Don't tell me, are you..."

Aru nodded, scratching the back of her head apologetically. "Sorry, I'm not allowed to say too much."

Aru is an angelic deity.

To be precise, a fallen angelic deity. Aru made a mistake because of her kind heart and lack of experience. She meddled with the life and death of a continent of living beings when she used her powers to save them.

What Aru did wasn't wrong, but it wasn't right either. After a lot of thinking, the Angelic Queen erased her memories and sentenced her to earth. She would only be able to return if she filled her quota of 35 years.

If Aru hadn't gone to Reincarnation High School and died directly from the car accident, she would have lost her chance to return to heaven forever.

Therefore, she was especially grateful to the teachers who took her in and granted her a third chance at life.