Chapter 16

They decided to strolls around the beach on highly requested by Nandini and Manik wasn't going to refuse her sweet request. They were strolling beside each other on the beach when Nandini shuddered up feeling cold breeze hitting her body. She felt cold.

Nandini hugged herself and continued to walk not wanting to ruin the moment between them. She regretted wearing a dress and not carrying a coat.

Manik noticed this and stops walking and taking his blazer off placed it around her shoulder making her startled and surprised by him. Her lips curves into a wider smile as she wrapped the blazer around her body and glanced at Manik who smiles shoving his hands in his pocket and closely walking behind her.

It looked very bliss and beautiful when they both walked in silence with cold breeze touching their skins. At one moment Nandini starts talking about her life whereas Manik quietly walking behind her listened and noted everything she said.

Nandini stops blabbering and stops walking, Manik who was in still gaze adoring with a smile on his face bumped to her making his own head bang on her back.

Nandini chuckles out loudly and turns around looking at Manik who immediately realised and coming trance steps away and rubs his head while his cheeks heats feeling so embarrassed and stupid.

Nandini : Manik. What happened? How did to bumped to me? Where are you lost? Are you okay?

Nandini starts to bombarded him with some many questions to which he looked bewilders staring her with his cheeks turning head because of the teasing.

Nandini didn't fail not notice his beetroot cheeks and smirks thought of teasing him little more.

Nandini : why aren't you answering me? Are you okay? Did you get hurt? Whose thoughts were you lost? That you couldn't even watch your steps.

Manik rubbing his temples and bitting his inner cheeks controlling his flushed face looked away and took a deep breath before staring her.

His eyes fell behind her and smirks as he found way to divert her attention away from his flushed face.

Manik : look there is a man selling a kulfi. Do you want to have some? I'm going to have one.

Manik walked away without listening to response and a second later he heard her sequel voice. He stops and turns around glancing at her who hurriedly ran towards him while warning him.

Manik chuckles at her childish behaviour and found her very adorable when she behaves so carefree.

Nandini : you are so bad Manik. You made me run so much. I hate it running and because of you I ran so much. If Bhai finds out then he will tease me so much. He's going to eat me alive.

Manik : is that so? No worries I'm there to save you. Abhi won't tease you because I won't allow him.

He chuckles then leans forward whispering softly into her ears making her face flushed at his words.

Manik : do you mind if I eat you because you look so adorable meal right now. I can't resist you.

Nandini's eyes widened at his words and when realisation hits her whole body shivers up behind his words. Her heart to beat so faster.

Manik smirks and looks at the man who was selling the kulfi to another customers. Manik glances at Nandini and holding her hands in his starts walking towards the kulfi man.

Nandini looks at Manik only to find him staring her. Her heart flutter and her stomach was filled with butterflies. Nandini flushed and looked down.

Manik chuckles and looked away not making her feel awkward then looks at the kulfi man.