Chapter 37

Her eyes flutters open and adjusted to the brightness of the sunlight she snuggles to his chest finding a place to hide to avoid the sunlight that was disturbing her. Having enough and not wanting to stay in bed and she opens her eyes and distancing herself a little away from him his face looks at him.

Her hearts flutters and her cheeks were coated with the blush as soon as she noticed their position. Her stomach starts tingling and her whole body shudders up as she looks at his face admiring who looked so adorable and peace while sleeping with a soft smile.

Her lips curves into a beautiful smile as she looks at him and raising her hand up raised her hand and caressed his face while admiring him and thought how handsome and charming. She took her time admiring his features while stroking his face.

His arms were around wrapped her waist tightly and there was content smile on his face. Nandini smiles and thought how fortunate and blessed she is to marry a guy like Manik who always keeps his family above of everything. She looks at him and smiles.

Nandini : how do I stop my heart falling into love with you Manik? My heart is already falling for you. Whenever you get close to me, my heart starts to pound of fast. My mind and heart is filled with your thoughts. I don't know how do I stop myself Manik. I might regret one day if I don't confess myself but Manik I have already start falling in love with you.

She smiles and looks at him leaning towards his cheek and placed a soft kiss over his face and rested her lips against his cheek for little while before she steps back and looks at him who was still asleep.

Her eyes widened when she looks at the clock and starts cursing herself for losing the track of the time and starts to struggle in his grip who smirks slightly opening his eyes at her efforts. Manik opens his eyes and looks at his wife who looked flabbergasted.

He chuckles and raising his hand up closed her mouth and smiles leaning forward and kissing her head. He starts caressing her hair and looks at her.

Nandini comes out of the shock and looks at him before slapping his chest playfully knowing he wasn't sleeping but pretended to sleep. Her heart stops beating for a second wondering what if he heard whatever she just confessed about her feelings.

She really prayed to god and hoped he didn't hear anything because she doesn't rush anything between then nor want to force him to accept her feelings.

Her thoughts were broken when Manik clicks his finger at her face and laughs out loudly seeing her looking so cute while looking lost in her thoughts.

Manik : why are you lost sunshine? Are you daydreaming about me? Well I can't even blame you because I am too hot and sexy to resist?

He smirks and raised his eyebrows and looks at his wife who blushed and slapping his chest away pushed him away and struggles in his grip to come but Manik held it tightly and pulls her over him.

He tucks her hair behind her ears and gazed at her who looked absolutely beautiful and cupping her face strokes her face then leaning forward placed a kiss on her head making her breath hitch up.

She closed her eyes when she felt his soft lips against her skins. She opens her eyes and looks at him who smiles widely while caressing her arm making her flustered by his sweet gestures but her eyes widened when she heard his phone ringing.

Manik groans and cursed the person who dared to ruin the moment with his wife. He ignores the phone ringing and looks at his wife who was stuck in shock. He chuckles at her and kissed her head more time.

Nandini : Manik. Leave me. Your phone is ringing. You should pick it up. It must be urgent.

Manik : sunshine. Nothing is important or urgent more than you. It feels so bliss and good to wake up seeing your face and having you in my arms. I never thought one I day I will be witnessing myself wanting and loving to have someone beside me.