Chapter 17

Next day Manik woke up early and decided to hit the gym because he hadn't been doing his workout. He felt the need of his workout. He got change in tracksuit and white t-shirt, he puts his shoes on.

He connects his EarPods and turning the music on his phone walks out of the room and headed to the gym. He looked very happy and relaxed entering inside the gym. He kept his phone side and starts doing his normal regular workout exercises.

Sweats formed over his body as he did the workout. He wipes the sweats over his forehead he took his phone while opening the water bottle took a sip while checking his phone. He thought to message Nandini. He dropped her morning message.

He puts his phone and drank some water then placing the water bottle on side decided to do few more stretches before walking out of the gym room.

He puts his phone on charging and ruffling his hair made his way to his closet. He opens the closet and taking his clothes he kept it on the bed.

He wrapped a towel around his neck while walking into washroom. He closed the door and undressing himself stepped in the room. He felt so relaxed after the workout and having a cold shower.

He turns the shower off and wrapping  a towel around his waist opens the washroom door and walks out while ruffling his wet hair, being lost in Nandini's dream.  He looked so lost didn't realise when a pillow came cross hitting his face.

He groans coming out of his trance and looks at two of his stupid friends who sat on the bed grinning.
He walks towards throwing pillow at them.

Manik : what the hell was that Dhruv & cabir? What are you both doing in my room this early? This is way to brag into someone's room invading their person space. Don't you have manners left in you?

Cabir : our parents never taught us any manners. I thought we are brothers forever then why do you need privacy from us Manik. What do you have, that we don't have?

Manik smacked Cabir's head and made disgusted face hearing him and not giving them any heed picks his clothes and moves to washroom to get changed.

Cabir and Dhruv laughs out when Manik comes out of washroom dressed in a suit. Cabir starts to whistle seeing Manik who rolled his eyes making his way towards the dressing table and setting his hair.

Cabir : how handsome and attractive you look dressed in a suit Manik? I don't know about the rest of the girls but I can definitely be sure our Bhabhi will be faint seeing to like this.

Manik stops brushing his hair and turns around gasping at Cabir in a shock realising his words.

Manik : what are you saying Cabir? Have you lost your mind? Why am I even your friend with you?

Cabir : because you love me Manik. You can't deny that. I always knew you secretly loved me more than rest. Why are you trying to hulk hiding the truth?

Manik looks at him with confused face and rolling his eyes turns around getting ready. Cabir didn't stopped pulling Manik's legs whereas Dhruv sat there enjoying every minute of their banters.

Manik got ready and unplugs his phone from charging and shoved in his pocket. He then moves to couch area picking up his laptop and turns looking at Cabir who whispered something to Dhruv.

Manik : what are you both whispering? Are you turning Dhruv against me? I didn't expect this from you Cabir. You betrayed me.

Cabir : I betrayed you Manik. Dhruv did hear what he just said. Look who is aboit betraying, the one who betrayed us. Will you tell us the truth Manik?

Manik : what are you talking about? Tell me clearly. Stop talking in a riddle. I don't understand your riddles Cabir. What did you want to know? 

Cabir smirked in a victory and jumped out of bed taking his phone out and showed something this to Manik who looked surprised seeing Nandini's story.