Think of me (Steamy)

Aemond Targaryen x Fem!Reader

Requested by Anon​​

Valentine event

Request: Anonymous asked: #valentine2023 Aemond Targaryen x Female reader "I had a feeling you couldn't stay out of this." Aemond is interfering with readers betrothal because he likes her.

You watched as your mother embraced Alicent. She seemed rather happy to see her. Happier than she usually was when your father insisted on visiting Otto, she wasn't overly fond of King's Landing.

Otto had been a mentor to your father and a friend to your grandfather. It wasn't unusual to be invited to King's Landing. Your father had broken off to speak with Otto quickly and they both seemed in high spirits too.

"Does it feel like everyone is a little too happy?" Aemond muttered as he approached you from behind. You turned to face him and took a few steps back. He had a smug look on his face as if he had information that he wasn't planning on sharing.

"You know something." You snapped and glanced around the room again before looking back to find Aemond with a satisfied smile.

"Do I? I believe it was you, the last time your family visited us, that said I was an idiotic princeling who knew nothing of the world outside the castle and would not be able to survive without my mother... If that were true how could I know anything." Aemond's smile twisted deeply and you realised that he was not going to tell you what he knew unless you took back what you said.

"Well someone needed to tell you the truth. I imagine you will want to avoid embarrassment when you are let out into the world and end up at my home, being spoiled by my father. Lest one of his dear mentor's grandsons see a day of worldly adventure." You grumbled. Aemond chuckled and leaned in closer as the doors to the room opened again.

"I may well visit your father's home if I decide to travel. But I think you'll find that it would not be your home any longer." He pretended to look as startled as you when you looked away from the door, having tried to see who else was joining you all for lunch, to the prince who chuckled again. "I imagine by then you shall have been shipped off to them."

You turned and recognised a Lannister sigil. Three of the cousins. Or nephews. There were always so many of them you could never recall their names. You and Helena liked to sit alone in a corner at gatherings and make up names for them and use silly voices to make them say silly things as you whispered to each other in a hush.

"Why would I go anywhere with any of them?" You asked.

"My Lady! Did no one tell you that this is a dinner to celebrate the joining of two houses? You are to begin courting in hopes of a marriage match." Aemond's tone was playfully cruel as he let out a laugh and stepped away from you. He joined his siblings, who had been gathered next to Alicent, to greet the Lannisters. It left you entirely alone and you didn't like the way the two older sons looked at you as if they were starving dogs.

You were sat between two of them during the dinner. Helena sat at one end of the table with her grandfather and your father while Alicent sat at the other with your mother and the mother of the three Lannister brothers. Aemond and Aegon sat opposite you. While Aegon seemed to get on with the boys, who made pigs of themselves as they tore into their food, Aemond was taking delight in taunting you.

"So. How many sons would you like, my Lord?" Aemond had asked. One of the men turned to you and looked you up and down. You gave him a rather incredulous look that you hoped was withering and cold.

"A lot." He grunted out before tearing into another piece of meat.

"A lot... do you think you would be up for that dear (Y/N)?" Aemond was clearly taunting you and received a glare from Alicent. He tried to give her an innocent look as he could manage but you kicked his shin under the table which made him flinch. It felt rather satisfying.