Chapter One: Your Sentence

"DAMN IT" you yell out pissed knowing that you now have to serve 9 years in jail.

Why? Because you were blamed for the fact that you thought your friend said that you were the one who was selling the drugs in the share house you all live in.

Sadly it didn't help that they place the drugs into your room thinking if the police came by they hopefully will not look into your room.

You are not a sweet nice girl but one thing is you tried to not follow your family's steps by having a record of going to college to get a degree into maybe being a Vet tech but now look at where you ended up at.

"why me?" you say slumping down onto your bus seat as you are being transported to Ocean state prison.

From your understanding that prison is high end more with the fact it's for the worst types of Criminals, it may have perks like working and being able to do and go to certain places but it's filled with bad people.

As you get off the now in front of the jail being dragged inside you are standing to get your mug shot taken.

Now time for a strip search.

"Prisoner F062504 strip for your search," a Female jail officer says as you get undressed allowing them to search your body for drugs, weapons, and god knows what. 

At the end of all this, you are now in your jail cell with no other female prisoner luckily.

"since no one is also sharing this room with me, guess I get the bottom bunk," you say laying down on the hard bed.

As you look at the ceiling you start to think, 'when I get out of here I swear I will get my lick back on those who place me in here

Suddenly a shiny yellow thing catches your eye.

"the fuck" you say now sitting up and looking at it.

As you now are standing and walking closer to the shiny yellow thing you see it looks to be a locket. You look around to see if anyone could be nearby who may have dropped it.

"Odd," you say reaching for the locket and cutting your finger onto it.

"Ouch fuck" You yell out quickly again dropping the locket.

You look down at your finger seeing that it's bleeding, and again back at the locket to see a small sharp item is simi sticking out of it.

Again as you picked up the locket the room became spinning which worsened as you started to stand up.

You had taken two more steps to your cell room hoping you can get into your bed but quickly passed out as the room became dark with your body heat raising.

The next thing you remember is now walking up to the female medical wing of the jail.

"the hell," you say slowly getting up from the bed you have been placed on.

Looking over you see an of sticking out from your arm which you gently picked up to look at more.

"odd why am I here?" you asked yourself and then remembered that you maybe were been placed here after trying to pick up that locket.

You quickly check your bra to see if the money is still there you hide and luckily it was.

"HEY, YOU THERE" you yelled out to another person in the wing who is wearing a nurse setup.

"What is it F062504?" the nurse asked you in reply.

"how long has it been since I was placed here," You asked the tired nurse.

"about four days," the nurse says looking at a few charts not caring to talk that much more.

"four days?" you say looking in shock.

"bright side your fever went down, and now your up you are getting discharged so go back to your cell and think of yourself real, lucky," the nurse says walking out of the room after explaining this to you quickly.

As you walked out to go back to your cell you feel in your pockets to find the locker which you do.

"Odd," you say.

As you were going to place the locket back into your pocket you hear "HEY YOU THE CHICK WITH THE H/C HAIRDO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY LOCKET?!?"

This causes you to turn around to come close to a girl neat your age with green and black hair wearing a prison uniform of a butterfly spider pattern.

"Oh you mean this thing is yours?" you asked holding up the locket in front of the girl.

"Yes that is mine and I would appreciate it if you gave it back to me," The girl says to you with a serious expression on her face.

You thought about if you should just give it back or sell it back to the girl before choosing "Say if you gimme about 20 dollars I will give you back this locket with no problems what do you say?"

"the hell? That's mine" the girl says to you now looking pissed off.

True you can be nice and give back the locket but here in this jail, you need to get money since money talks here. As much as you want to be nice you cannot do that at least here in Ocean state prison.

As you walk over and started to lean onto a nearby walk holding up the locker and looking at it you started to say "true I have no doubt it's yours but I cannot just give it for the free back so pay up or don't and I will keep it for myself"

"if that's how it's gonna be then fine," the girl says turning away from you.

"guess she's not gonna pay," you say turning to look at the locket but seeing a blue string starting to wrap itself loosely around the locket.

You quickly pulled the locket away now moving out of the way of the string coming at you.

"The fuck" You say loudly which caused the girl who wanted the locket to stop and look at you in a confused way.

"wait are you a stand user?" the girl says looking at you confused.

"A stand what now?" you replied confused.

___________________________

Author notes:

H/C = hair color btw.

This would be my 2nd Yandere Fanfaction lol so hopefully y'all will also like this story.

Jolyne Kujo is in the cover art here in case people are wondering who I was trying to describe as the character.

Thank you for reading it means a lot to me.