Chapter 10: Wounded Jojo

Let's do a bit of a time skip after F.F. got done beating this short ass who ages like a beef jerky old man, with Anasui Mortal Ko- wrong Universe, 2 piece combo Popeyes black eyes value meal the leg breaker 500, 360 twirls.

"Ok I got a Bucket of water here from that broken ass pipe" You yelled out using your stand to teleport you down the stairs.

"Geez, Y/N thank you very much," Jolyne says looking hella beat up where you're shocked she can stay even awake right about now.

"Jolyne, Question," You said giving F.F. a water bath and looking at Joylne.

"oh sure go ahead," Joylne says while Anasui is kneeling near her.

"Why did you throw yourself down those stairs when I could had help you with my damn Stand?" You say looking at Joylne disappointed.

"Huh- well, I- uh, didn't think ok," Joylne says looking away.

"I can see that," you say to Joylne and then to Weather.

"hmm?" The weather said to you when you were looking at him equally disappointed.

"Why didn't you use Weather Forecast to help F.F. Weather?" You asked.

"oh, I didn't use it in case of an enemy attack...." Weather says to you where you rolled your eyes and turn away.

But under a low voice, you didn't catch Weather saying "Also I need my stand to only help protect you Y/N, I don't care if the others here lived or died after all you are the only one who matters here" while looking at you fondly.

"Fuck, ouch" F.F. finally said out loud moving their body.

"guess that water helped you huh?" you said now running over to F.F. worried helping to pick them up.

Little can you see how jealous Weather is of you trying to help F.F.

"Geez, thanks a lot for that water Y/N," F.F. said while wrapping one arm around you.

Weather's jaw is clutched together as if he is trying to keep back words he wants to say at the sight of F.F. holding onto you.

"Well of course F.F., your someone I cared about now F.F.," you said smiling at F.F. who is half jokingly laughing with you as you help them stand up.

"Oh Y/N, question you prefer girls or guys?" F.F. ask you jokingly.

You answer back jokingly to F.F. "Haha, I like men, women, they/Them, I don't care you see, as long I get to know the person on a personal level if you catch my drift, but I do prefer someone maybe a dominant type haha"

F.F. smiling said "So if I turn my body into something more masculine aka a male would you be ok with it?" again clearly joking.

"oh, su-" You were going to say but were cut off.

"GUYS WE NEED TO FOCUS!" Weather Yells out which was enough to cause you, Anasui, Joylne, and F.F. to look in Weather's direction.

Before you can say anything to Weather's pissed-off state Jolyne yells out "HEY LOOK AT THAT!" pointing out something that looks like a hard white thing over a railing of a stairwell on top of everyone.

"What is that?" you said confused as Jolyne still hurt try to stand up to go after it but is stopped by Anasui.

"Joylne Calm down, at least wait until F.F. comes and patch up your wounds now, which by the way hurry up," Anasui says looking at me and F.F.

F.F. moves away from me and makes their way over to Anasui and Joylne kneeling to her to help patch her up.

You sign looking up to the white thing thinking "Hmm, Hey Joylne I can use my stand to teleport myself up there and grab the damn thing if you want"

You feel a hand rest on your shoulder looking up you see Weather with a worried look as if to say no to going alone there.

"I think that's a great idea, but please do it quickly," Jolyne said to you and you nodded.

You grab into Weather's hand saying "Let's go partner" and your stand manifest using it to teleport you and Weather up those parts of the stairs.

Making a dropping noise onto the ground you prepare for impact only to realize it wasn't it didn't hurt, rather you look down to see a pair of legs underneath your own.

"Shit Sorry Weather" you yelled out quickly standing up now understanding you landed onto Weather's lap.

Weather on the other hand face looks kinda reddish, maybe over the fact you were sitting in his lap. Not trying to ask him why his face is red you look over to where the white hard thing was located to see it's now gone.

"HUH!?" You yelled out.

"Anything wrong Y/N?" Joylne yells up to you walking up the stairs.

"Yeah, it's gone" You yell down over the railing to Joylne.

"what do you mean it's gone?" Joylne yells out.

"It's not here like what else Jo-" and before you can finish your statement you feel quickly pushed out of the way only to see Weather was the one who push you with his stand out already looking quite pissed off.

Looking over you see a man crawling back to where everyone was fighting before with something white and hard.

"There it is, that man has it Weather" you yelled out quickly standing up.

"Careful Y/N, that man can very well be a stand user after us for trying to get that bone," Weather says.

"Oh how great," you say sarcastically rolling your eyes.

___________________________

Author notes:

I was begged to update this quickly once I was nice but next time imma let y'all my lovely readers stuffer in the pain of waiting lol. (joking)

Thanks for reading.