Chapter Two: A Stand

As your stand watching this girl with a strange string coming out of her body slowly now starting to form into a weird blue look human thing you start to think are you on drugs cause this can't be real?

"Hey now Answer, are you a stand user?" The girl says pointing at you.

You raise an eyebrow not knowing what the hell is she talking about before responding "A what now?"

"A stand" the girl repeats to you like you automatically know what's she talking about when you don't.

"Listen here I just got out the medical wing not long ago even so I am not that dumb to not repeat to know whatever you're talking about," You say rolling your eyes and looking around the area to see where you can run off to away from this as you now labeled her a crazy bitch.

"medical wing? Say did you cut your body onto my locket?" The girl asked you which caused you to look at her in shock now that she finally guess what you did do.

"uh yeah I did when I found it on the floor and after I picked it up I went trying to walk to my room to rest but ended up pasting out mid-there," You say to the girl who then looks at you now in thought.

"how long have you been passed out for?" The girl asked you where from the looks you don't know if she gonna punch you or not.

"around 4 days like I said I just got out today," you say placing one of your hands onto your hip in a bit of a bored matter.

"I see so I guess your stand hasn't fully awakened yet," the girl says where the blue human-looking thing went and disappeared from your eyes.

The girl walks closer to you and you take a step back thinking she is about to punch you.

"hey now, as much I want my locket back that can wait after I go talk to you about something now so let's get moving to where my friends are," the girl says in a bit of a signing yet boring way too.

"like hell, I will go with you somewhere that your friends are at so you can maybe get me jumped, hell I don't even know your name," You say in a defensive tone.

"listen I can get why you may not trust me but your gonna need to listen to what I have to tell you since it's gonna affect your life now forever as long you live, but one thing as now I can put to ease off your brain is telling you my name it's Jolyne Kujoh" The girl who name you know as now Jolyne says putting her hand out to you waiting for you to shake it.

As you sign taking her hand into yours to shake it you say "well sup my name is Y/N"

"Y/N ok follow me," Jolyne says walking towards a set of stairways.

'oh Did I make a dumbass decision?' you think to yourself following Joylne down the stairs.

In the midway part of the stairs Jolyne looks as if she is waiting for you before saying out to you as you are walking down the stairs "Listen up, this is where my friends are at but to get in here you gonna need to tell me something "

"Sure?" you say to her as you are now walking in the middle way of the stairs near Jolyne.

"do you know of pale snake and the discs he has?" Jolyne asks you which confused you as to who that is.

"huh who now?" you say in response confused.

"guess you don't know if that's the case then come on in," Joylne says as she went to touch the way which started to suck her in but before she fully is sucked in she grabs your arm to pull you also inside her.

In a moment you opened your eyes to a room that you never saw before it had a piano and is filled with books inside.

You look inside to see around Jolyne and 5 more people inside, one of which is a young boy.

"the hell just happened?!?" You say to Jolyne confused.

"Jolyne who did you bring in if I may ask?" The young boy asked.

"Yeah Jolyne who is this chick?" The female wearing a green top and beige pant ask.

"calm down this is Y/N a very new stand user, but not by a pale snake by the locket I went and lost again," Jolyne said to everyone.

"but are you sure it's ok to trust her?" The little boy asked Jolyne again.

"well, she doesn't know who pale snake is, and risky to have her join us in the fight-"

"Wait a fight with me joining? Oh, no, no, no Jolyne I didn't sign up with that first thing is you told me that I had to come to learn what the hell a stand was, and secondly I didn't agree to fight anyone" You say crossing your arms after making that statement cutting off Jolyne from before.

"you did agree to hear us out huh?" Jolyne said to you.

"well true," you said in agreement.

"then that means you need to at least know of Pale snake and how much of a piece of vile shit that man is at least even if you don't join you can protect yourself," Jolyne says to you which makes you look confused.

You rolled your eyes but looked into the corner to see that one of the 5 people is a man at the piano looking at you with a kinda odd expression. You don't catch on to what he fully looks like but kinda handsome you think but that's beside the point.

Quickly again looking back to Jolyne you say "Fine let's hear everything about stands and this pale snake guy"

Jolyce finally smiles at you before saying "Then sit down it's gonna be a long story"

____________________

Author notes:

Next chapter you will get to be in a fight scene and learn what your standability is.

Thank you for reading your support means a lot to me.