ch 21

[very short ch ] 

Jenny prov

After seeing my partners making love to each other the only thought that was in my mind was ' I WANT TO MARRY THESE TWO'. "Fuck that was amazing baby girl now I think Daddy needed some of you as well" Birdey said that snaps me out of my though, but I just look at them and then get off the bed into my cloths bean and pull out the gift I've been holding onto since we left from R&R. I go back to the bed and sit in between them but look at Birdey.

"Since our R&R trip I've been waiting for the right time to give this to you, but I can't hold it any longer." I give him the box and he opens it up and with a wide eye he looks at me. " Wait, am I dreaming?" he said which made me smile.

"No and I hope you wear it just as Sam wears her ring on her necklaces" said and that was when Sam got the hint of what was going on and got up to know his reaction as well. "Yes and I need to get your ring size and Sam's so I can get you both a ring, but it'll be a surprise when I give it to you.

That alone made me happy so me and Sam gave him our size and we all cuddle. " I love you both so much and our bundle of joy" I say and kiss Sam's belly before kissing her lips and cuddle into her and bring Birdey into the cuddle as well.