ch 5 p 2

from the very beginning of helping Jenny with her room I felt her eyes always on me.

it felt quite rewarding that she was doing that feeling maybe she liked me back.

I know we can't be together, but the feeling of her liking me back would be rewarding.

"thank you both for the help, I'll see you later Birdey, but Sam stay behind for a bit"

'ah shit this is different'

"yes Commander"

"well a few hours ago I did see you look at an old photo of me and my ex-husband. 

I want to let you know that I've been meaning to trash it awhile ago, but lost it in this"

"no I understand and moving on has been very seen, but why so long to go through all of this?"

"that is not what I'm talking about. how should I say this, yes I'm much over him and I've moved 

on. the only thing that is difficult is I've falling in love with someone that I'm not allowed to be with"

"why"

"I'm their commander and I've also hidden my love life from my family. that is why all this is hard"

"why are you telling me this"

"you are the one that is making me feel this way"

"oh thank goodness I thought I was having feelings only one way"

"can I kiss you now Sam; I've been dying to do so for a month now"

"hell yeah"

once her hand were on my cheeks I dived into her face with our lips finally connected

I moan at the feeling of her lips on mine but I needed air so I departed no willingly

"Sam will you be my secret girlfriend until I say so"

"I just have one rule don't be in another relationship that I don't consent too first"

"yes baby"

"now kiss your girlfriend hot stuff"

 this will be interesting enough