Part~1 The new kid

Okay so today is my first day at a new school and I have no idea what to expect in this new city, how am I gonna introduce myself to everybody? I still have to go up the office and get my schedule and, wait what if I awkwardly bump into somebody on the way, wait where is the office? OKAY HOLD UP. I NEED TO ORGANIZE MY THOUGHTS. Okay first things first find the office, and if I bump into somebody just apologize and explain my situation to them. I think to myself. *thud* I fall to the ground after hitting something oddly warm and hard. I look up to see a tall handsome man in front of me, he looked dark mysterious he had and eyebrow piercing and a black leather coat on with black vans and a.... a white snapback?

"Uhhh I- umm I- I'm s- sorry" I managed to stutter stupidly attempting to stand up while failing miserably and falling back on my ass he laughs darkly at me and walks away okay that was weird. Next thing I know I feel two sets of hands on either arm hoisting me up "hi I'm jack and this is my boyfriend jack." The tall dark haired one pointed to himself and then the shorter blond haired boy wearing a flower crown.

"Hi I'm Kenny...Kenny Holland. I'm new."

"We know." They said in unison.

"Can you guys show me the office?"

"Sure." they say again in unison

"You know that's really creepy right?"

"What?" they say.

"The whole speaking in unison thing."

"Sorry well try to stop." the dark haired one said

"So how am I supposed to differentiate between your names?"

"Well, everyone calls us by our last names."

"I'm Johnson." said the blond haired flower crown wearing one

"And I'm Gilinsky but you can just call us J and G." said the dark haired one

"Okay and who was the hunk that I bumped into?"

"That was Wesley Stromberg he's the 'bad boy' of the school, but not the bad boy that everyone is afraid of and secretly wants to be/get with. he's the one that everyone is straight up afraid of." Said Gilinsky

Johnson leaned in and whispered to me. "Rumour has it that he killed someone with his bare hands when he was 12."

"What!?" I stopped walking abruptly and look and them both frantically

"But I don't believe it, I mean yeah the kid looked like he was about to graduate high school when he was in the sixth grade but I don't think the kid would have killed anyone." G retaliated

"Well people were bullying skate and Sammy soo... who knows?" J stated

"Who are skate and Sammy?"

"The only other two people that hang out with Wesley aka his best friends."

"Oh okay." we continued walking

"Yeah they are a bit younger than him so he always treated them like younger brothers. But enough about him cause were at your stop"

"Oh okay" I walk into the office and see three different women behind three different desks.

"Umm hi excuse me I need some help"

"Hi, with what?" said the lady behind the closest desk to me said with a British accent

"Umm in new here and I need my schedule."

"Okay what is your name?"

"Kenny Holland."

"Okay here is your schedule and your first class is science if you go straight down the hall this way" she said pointing to her right "and you take another right again it's the one with the ruler in the door"

"Okay thank you." I said smiling to her and walking out of the door. Meeting up with jack and jack again.

"What classes do you guys have first period?"

"Science." J said

"With what teacher?"

"Mr. Verano" g said

"Me too. But can you guys show me to the bathroom first I tend to pee a lot when I get nervous."

"T.M.I" Johnson said "but it's on the way to Mr.-" the bell rang abruptly stopping him "we now have five minutes to get to class and the bathroom is on our way to Mr. Verano's class lets go" he finishes and they both grab my arms and basically drag me to the bathroom.

"You now have four minutes and fifty seconds until you have to get to class were gonna go now"

"Okay" I turn around and walk into the bathroom use the urinal wash my hands then splash myself in the face with cold water. It felt like the butterflies I had in my stomach were about to jump out of my throat. "You can do this Kenny," I say to myself in the mirror. "You've already met two people and taken to them very well, this right here, this is no big deal you've got dem big guns Kenny show them your big guns" I shake off my nerves a bit more and then fix my head band. Then I hear the bell ring and I run to my class. I see a room with a ruler in the door I run inside. "Hi is this Mr. Verano's class"

"No this is Mr. Goren's class you have to go down one more door"

"Okay thanks"

I rush out and run into what I hope is the right classroom. "Mr. Verano's class?"

"Yes, welcome. I'm assuming you are Kenny Holland"

"That would be me." I say while looking around the classroom and spotting the Jacks being extremely cute together.

"Okay well have a seat and well get started."

The only seat available was beside Wesley.

------------------------------------------------------

i dedicate this chapter aka my first chapter to @Killing_Cloud46 because she was the on that gave me the idea for the story and also giving me the confidence to post my first gay fanfic (oh and btw i hope you got some of the references)