Part 9

*KENNY P.O.V*

Wesley pulled me up and walked me to the office with Sammy.

I think I like Wesley I don't know I mean I just met the boy yesterday but at the same time I feel this strange connection to him.

*like 30 seconds later*

We arrive at the office and Mr. Devin told me to sit in a chair, and instead of Wesley putting me in the chair and standing by my side he actually pulled me onto his lap I pulled my knees up and balled up in his arms comfortably.

"Are you two-" Mr. Devin began to ask.

"no." Wesley replied simply while abruptly interrupting him.

"Then are you sure it's appropriate to have him on your lap like that?"

"He needs someone to comfort him and I am the one currently offering it therefore yes its appropriate."

"Okay, well then Kenneth may you please take a minute to explain what happened in science class this morning"

I told them the entire story from when Sammy and skate approached me to when I ran out of the classroom (leaving out the kinky conversation between Sammy and skate), after I had told them everything that had happened they let me go home for the rest of the day but both of my parents were at work and I didn't want to be home alone to I begged Mr. Devin to let Wesley go home with me.

Wesley walked with me from the office to science class to grab my stuff then went with me to my locker to grab whatever else I needed then he brought be out to the parking lot. "So where is your vehicle?"

"Right here." He points to a shiny black motorcycle with silver detailing and a small rainbow flag on the front of one of the handlebars.

"Oh"

"You've never ridden one before haven't you?"

"No I've never ridden one"

"Well if you wear the helmet and hold on you should be okay."

"Okay."

*at Kenny's house*

As soon as we get back to my house I drag him to my room and sit and talk for about five minutes.

"Okay I can't do this anymore I need to take a shower." I finally said abruptly during the conversation. "I'll be right back"

"Okay" Wesley said.
------------------
Okay so this took forever to update I've been hella slacking I'm sorry but I think that this book is gonna be hella short I'm probably gonna end at chapter 20. But in other news I got a good idea for a book but I wanna run it by you guys first so I'm gonna take an Idea that I got from Gilinskers she has a rants and updates book but instad of updates I'm going to put ideas for any books that pop into my head and if you like it then I will do it sooooo, yeah... I'll try and update more.