Part~3 Thank You

My mom's embrace I felt her comforting arms wrap around me and lift me upright I felt her lips press against my cheek then forehead. The voices started to fade. "Shhh its okay honey he's not gonna hit you any more I promise." She whispered against my forehead. Pussy the last voice whispered as it faded away. I was still sobbing and my mom walked me over to my bed and tucked me in, kissed my forehead again and rubbed my back until I fell asleep.

I woke up and looked over at my phone it was 8:00PM, I heard voices yelling and I frantically grabbed my ears. When I did so, the voices were muffled meaning that they weren't in my head. I uncovered my ears and crept up to my bedroom door to hear the conversation.

"I SAID GET OUT THIS IS THE LAST TIME! YOU CANNOT HURT OUR SON LIKE THIS YOU KNOW NONE OF THIS IS HIS FAULT HE GOES THROUGH A STRUGGLE DAILY AND YOU JUST MAKE IT WORSE YOU ASSHOLE." I heard my mom yell.

"YOU WONT BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT ME."

"BITCH ILL BE LIVING BETTER WITHOUT YOU ALL YOU DO IS EAT THE FOOD AND WASTE THE ELECTRICITY GET THE FUCK OUT."

"FINE BITCH ILL PACK MY SHIT AND LEAVE."

"BITCH THE FUCK? WHAT SHIT? EVERYTHING YOU 'OWN' I BOUGHT GET THE FUCK OUT I SWEAR IF IT WASN'T ILLEGAL TO SEND YOU OUT NAKED I WOULD."

"FINE THEN BITCH BYE" and with that I heard the door slam shut

"MOM." I called out

"Yes honey"

"Come cuddle"

She came up to my room and became my little spoon.

"Mom?"

"Yes Hun"

"Thank you."

---------------------

Okay so I felt really bad for leaving it on such a dark note in the last chapter so hopefully this chapter lifts your spirits a bit and yeahh...... we will be going back to Kenny in the next chapter.

"�9�>