Part~5 the seat

*Kenny P.O.V.*

I walk in to first period as normal, and sit in my seat beside Wesley and pull out my special notebook, it's special because the first half is regular paper for writing out lyrics, and the second half is to write out sheet music, I like to use the second half for whenever I do covers.

The bell rings and the entire class starts to flood in, Jack and Jack take their seats behind me. "Who the fuck are you? And why the fuck are you in my seat?" a deep raspy voice said to me. I slowly looked up, seeing a very attractive baby faced boy, who's lips were curled back in anger revealing a fairly large set of dimples behind a small layer of scruff. As I continue to look at the boy, I notice a tattoo peeking out from the right side of his v- neck shirt, the tattoo kind of looks like leaves or a flower or something?

"Hey bitch answer my question."

"Umm hi I'm Kenny Holland the new kid and I sat here cause there were no other available seats yesterday when the class first started."

"Well okay ass wipe there are more seats in the back behind the jacks only Sammy and I ever sit beside Wesley so beat it." He said angrily pointing in the direction of the extra seats.

"Natey bear. Babe don't be so mean we don't wanna make a bad impression on the new kid." A very attractive dark haired long lashed boy said resting his hands and chin on who I'm assuming is 'Natey's left shoulder. "We can just sit on the other side of Wesley."

"No that's not how it works Sammy, you sit on one side of Wesley and I sit on the other side that's how it's always been since grade three when he saved us."

"Guys it's no big deal ill move" I finally piped up. The dimpled, scruffy one kind of grunted/ growled at me.

"Thank you. Skate can sometimes be a little stubborn or aggressive." said Sammy.

"Hey what are the only two names you are allowed to call me?" skate somewhat growled towards Sammy.

"Either daddy or Natey bear" Sammy replied ducking his head down trying to avoid eye contact with skate.

"And?"

"Daddy is reserved only for the bedroom." Skate takes a step towards Sammy and grabs his chin roughly forcing him to look into his eyes.

"And unless you want me to punish you in the bathroom right now you better behave."

At that point in the conversation I swiftly walked away and sat in a new seat.

I look over to see a very beautiful blue-eyed brown haired boy.

------------------------------------------------------I'm dedicating this chapter to because know what her exact reaction was to a certain part of this chapter and I was laughing while typing it (because of the fact that I was imagining her reaction).

dy>Bsj-f