Part~2 voices

Okay so just to warn you this chapter is very intense. I don't know how different people respond to different things but just know there is no cutting I would not feel right writing something like that because I have no personal experience with it. Therefore, there will never be anything like that in anything I ever write.
And on another note.
Bold + italics= other voices
Italics only= the character in whichever P.O.V it is

*Kenny P.O.V.*

I walk over and take my seat beside Wesley and I nervously look over at him. I turn around and look at jack and jack they're staring at me, wide eyed and mouths gaped open I turn around and face Wesley. "Hey I'm sorry for bumping into you earlier I was just trying to organize my thoughts and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going"

*Wesley P.O.V.*

"Who said you could talk to me?" I saw hurt and confusion cross his face at the same time, I feel bad maybe I should apologize no you shouldn't asshole if you say anything nice you will be tormented tonight fatass you're worthless you're nothing, don't impose that on other people. When Kenny didn't respond, I continued speaking. "That's what I thought don't talk to me." Good job gay boy ill spare you for tonight. I turn around and focus on the lesson that the teacher is teaching. I go through the rest of the day somewhat normally except today is a pretty good day this time only one of the voices is talking and not all of them.

When the end of the day finally comes along I go home, my dad is passed out he doesn't drink or anything he's just a lazy bum, he doesn't have a job and my mom works three... it sucks. I never get to see her, and she's the one that actually cares for me.

I walk to the kitchen and grab some Chex mix, a banana and a glass of water and go up to my room after I finish eating I hear something. HA HA HA you fucking idiot you think I would leave you alone bitch? No you fatass. As soon as he said that I felt sick to my stomach, no I will not throw up today my food is staying inside me. No it won't you fatass. When he said that I unwillingly got up and went to the bathroom throwing up the little food I had in my stomach. I felt disgusted with myself I looked in the mirror. I started getting ready to take a showe,r as soon as I took my shirt off the voice came back and others joined him. Fat they echoed ugly they said again, then more came, and said different things worthless, unwanted, hated, mistake. Eventually the voices were taking over my entire mind I got a headache I grabbed my hair and started screaming.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING ABOUT NOW?" my father yelled as he came up the stairs belt in hand, I didn't have to see it to know he had it. I felt the cold leather whip on my back. I fell over into the fetal position and felt the belt whip against my back a few more times I know he was yelling but I couldn't hear him over the voices in my head. I felt hot tears run down my face.

After a while, I don't know how long the belt stopped and I had felt something I was hoping for all day.