Punishment

*warning this chapter is not kinky you dirty minded people*

*SKATE P.O.V*

Sammy and I get up at the same time and walk towards Nash we grab each of his arms and basically drag him to the office as Mr. Verano calls the office.

"You're a dirty nasty little pig and I hope they don't let you get away with anything this time." I say to Nash.

"Oh please my dad basically owns half this place as per usual I'll be let off with a slap on the wrist. Be told to keep my hands to myself and be on my merry way."

"No you won't not this time" Principal Devin said while opening the door for us when we walk in we see Mr. Grier standing beside Mr. Devin's chair.

"Nash, son" he says sounding tired and defeated. "This is the last time. I love you son with all of my heart but I'm afraid that were gonna have to put you away, this is becoming wreck less and dangerous." Mr. Grier sighs. "were going to gather up everyone you've ever sexually assaulted and hear their stories out write them down turn you into the police and if there is a hearing we are going to do it in front of a jury and we are going to have ALL the victims and some of the classmates testify. But first things first were starting with Kenneth."

"Samuel." Mr. Devin called out to my baby. "Can you please go find Kenneth and Wesley and bring them to me please?"

*SAMMY P.O.V*

"Can you please go find Kenneth and Wesley and bring them to me please?"

"Yes of course sir." I turn and walk out of the room hearing Mr. Grier go off about how the Hollands are a family of importance or something.

I go straight to the boy's bathroom. As soon as I walked in I heard crying and whispering.

"Shh it's gonna be okay Kenny I promise everything is going to be okay. I promise to protect you just like how I protect Sammy and Skate. I will put Nash in his place I promise."

I start looking under the stall doors to find which one they're in. as soon as I find them I take out a quarter unlock the stall door and open it.

"Guys Mr. Devin and Mr. Grier want to see you." I tell them.

"Why so will can protect his son's ass?" Wes says angrily.

"no this time they're actually gonna lock him up like for real they're gonna take this in front of a court and everything." I say.

"Kenny lets go." Wes gently whispers into Kenny's ear while slowly getting up and bringing Kenny with him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay yes I know I was supposed to put this up forever ago I'm sorry when school finished I kind of fell of the radar for a bit. But in other news this book as over 200 reads. I can't believe it I barley thought I would get like 20 so thank you.