~ 2 ~

On the next day, it was the first day of my training session.

"I'm going to swing it," I took a deep breath.

"No, you're not, sit back down." he said.

I felt embarrassed.

I practiced every day to become stronger for five years and I got better and better.

"Eh okay," he said.

"Come on, enchanter. Praise doesn't hurt." I reloaded my bow.

19 / 54
"I'll never praise you kid." he said.

"You think I'm ready now? I want to leave this hideout and go to Shekaphia Empire!" I was excited to leave.

"Yes, and I'm coming with you." he said.

"No enchanter! You're getting old and wrinkly; the trip will be too hard for you!" I exclaimed.

"I think you mean the other way around, you're a student and I'm your enchanter. You can't fully defeat me in fights."

"Hmph!" I turned my head.

"Are you ready? Let's go!" I smelled a nasty fragrance when Mahika appeared.

"Mahika! Your potions!" I covered my nose.

"Oh, sorry I can't help it," Mahika giggled.

"I won't let you go with us enchanter." I said.

"Fine, the enchanter grunted.

20 / 54
"Before you go, here." The enchanter pulled out a sparkling ruby bow with gold streaks.

"It's a celebrim bow and arrow, you cast the spell you normally use and shoot. The spell will be Infiltrated by whose struck it. It will come in handy if you don't want to be close to your enemy."

I stared at the weapon and its amazing standouts.

"I crafted it myself, so don't lose it." he said.

"Enchanter, thank you!" I grabbed the bow from him and admired it."

"Please stay safe," he mumbled.

"Huh?" I turned my head.

"Don't die! That bow took years to make! I can't afford you to die and lose it!" he yelled.

"Ah, yes enchanter!" I bent down.

"Come on old man, you should be a bit more kind. You don't know when Rue is coming back." Mahika crossed her arms on my back while I was bent down.

21 / 54
"I told you, leave!" I quickly stood back up.

"If you insist," I ran up to him and hugged him. "See you soon enchanter!" I waved.

Mahika and I went on a voyage to the Iyhaka empire.

Once we arrived to the Iyhaka town, we left the boat and strolled on the deck.

"Wow, I've never been to a Iyhaka empire, they fly so freely! I'm jealous." She looked up in amazement.

"You and enchanter know who I really am, time to take down the empress." I said.

"Shhh! Don't say that out loud! You may get thrown into a dungeon!" Mahika whispered.

"Try me—" I felt a hard bump by my shoulder when someone walked by.

"Excuse me! Not even a sorry?" I shrugged.

The stranger turned around and looked mysteriously at me.