Prologue

Prologue

•××ו
"What am I to you?" She asked me and scooted closer to me in our little couch. I put my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. Oh, I just love the smell of her hair and when she's in my arms, I feel relieved. I just want to hug her and never let her go.

"You're my dilemma." I said to her honestly. She looked at me with one of her eyebrows raised. "Dilemma?" She asked, confused. I smiled and chuckled lightly. "Yes. You are my dilemma. You give me a hard time. But, I kind of like it when you do that. It's like, I know that I'll be hurt if I continue this but I-I can't stop now. I just can't."

"Continue what?" She asked again. "Continue loving you." She smiled and kissed me, passionately. It was short but I love it. Every kiss from her is lovely. And every touch from her is irresistible. She's like the apple from the forbidden tree. Who doesn't like to have an apple?

"I can't promise you that I'm not gonna hurt you. But I promise you that I'll never leave you." She said and pecked my lips once again. I smiled and we went back to our position again. "What am I to you?" I asked her the same thing she asked me a couple of minutes ago.

She looked at me with a smile and put her head over my chest. "You're my sanity." She said. I looked at her and combed her hair with my fingers. "Sanity?" I asked again. She nodded. "Yeah, you are. You keep me in sane. You're the only person who can calm the beast inside me. Without you, I'm unbalanced. I need you, I want you and I love you."

That made me grin while I look at the ceiling. "You're my precious dilemma and I'm your sanity. I like it."

•××ו
Characters:

•Harry Styles as himself
•Cara Delevigne as Jaquilyn Oakwood

(At this time, I can't think of other characters other than these two. But I promise, I'll add some in the characters as I update more. Okay? Okay.)

P.S.

-This story is inspired by a short story on Youtube called the Janine (Unsweetened Love Story) by: Jamich. It's a tagalog love story. Jamich is a popular couple here in our country, Philippines. I idolize them, so much. It was just 'inspired', I will not copy it all. And this story is more 'dark' than the Janine one.

Cara aka Jaquilyn is more 'bad ass' than Ate Mich aka Janine. And Harry is more 'nerdy' here while Kuya Jam, on the other hand, is just a simple guy in the short story at Youtube. And oh, one more thing, RIP Kuya Jam, you'll always be loved by many Filipinos, your family and your friends.

That's all guys! I just want to give credits to them. Lovey'all ❤

-TFW