CHAPTER 37

Janet and Mary moved around the building. They left Mary with that monster. What do you think is going on right now? Janet asked.

About anything, Maggie replied. Look we need to find Alice. They walked to a corner but immediately came face to face with two vampires. They vampires seemed to be in a hurry but stopped when they saw them. I could do with a snack right about now. One said looking at both girls hungrily.

They're useful for boss, the other said, boss will be angry I he finds out. I won't kill them, the vampire said, just snack. I'm hungry and I aren't letting them off the hook. Could have a little fun.

No one is feeding on us! Janet snarled. She aimed her hands at them and blew a blast at them. Her light hit them on the chest sending them flying backwards. They crashed on some furniture behind them. The noise attracted some nearby vampires. Janet also saw both vampires struggling to their feet. This time they were pissed.

Hold my hands! She screamed at Maggie and she did immediately. She saw a door at the far end. Fergus words came to her mind. She was a traveler. She had no restrictions, she didn't have to know what was in the room or how it looked like to teleport there. She closed her eyes and envisioned them behind the doors.

A bright light enveloped them and immediately they disappeared. They appeared in a room. Janet opened her eyes. It was a short trip so she didn't feel any effect in her.

Alice! Maggie gasped as she saw her tied at a corner. It was then they got a good look at the room they were in. It was decorated with red interior with some strange markings on the wall. This was a typical occult room. Alice was surprised to see them.

Maggie! Janet? How did you guys come in. You didn't use the door. It's a long story, Janet said, surprisingly we have super powers. They rushed to Alice. Remove the bracelet at my right wrist, Alice said. Maggie removed it immediately at Janet untied Alice.

What's going on? Alice asked. Why are you guys here? We found our father, Janet announced, he's here fighting off Fergus. There's so much to tell you but no time for any of that. Right now we need to help them.

I found my father too, Alice said as she rushed to a corner. It was then both men discovered the man on the floor. Dad! Alice called. She examined his wounds and discovered it was worse than she could imagine.

He's far too gone, a voice spoke from behind. They turned immediately and saw a Darker. Who the hell are you? Maggie asked. It's a Darker, Alice replied. What did you do to my father? She asked looking at the Darker with contempt.

Draining his life force, The Darker replied. We'll break the seal holding us in hell to support only one of us to enter the mortal world. When one of us is here there would be no stopping us. Right now we have everyone we need right where they should be.

The Darker then disappeared. Alice noticed the Darker was not as transparent as when she last saw him. The Darker was right, they were coming, at least one of them.

We need to stop this! Alice announced. If the Darkers succeed they'll bring an army of Demons from hell to earth to destroy everything. I've seen it with my own eyes.

Wait, are you saying you've been to hell? Maggie asked. Yes, Alice replied. I also have a lot of things to tell you guys but we'll fill each other in later. Right now we need to get the hell out of here. Fergus is the only link to the Darkers right now and there hope, we kill him we ruin everything.

This is all so confusing right now, Janet said, but let's do this. Alice searched around the rooms for her swords. They should be here somewhere since this was where they wanted to compel her to kill her father.