[ 5 ]

----Mafia Queen's Bungalow----

Living Room

YN: What are you doing here?

Yoongi: ( He keeps Yuna's photo in front of YN ) I have been told to kill this girl. Tell me how should I kill her? ( He smirks )

Author:

YN takes the photo from the teapoy

_
YN's Thoughts:

Yuna!

This is Yuna's picture.
_

Yoongi: ( He chuckles ) They have some guts to ask me to kill the mafia queen.

YN: ( She gets up from the couch ) Yoongi come to my room ( After saying that she heads towards her room )

Yoongi: ( He looks at Jungkook and smirks ) Why did she call me into her room? ( He asked Jungkook in a teasing tone )

Jungkook: ( He glares at Yoongi )

Yoongi: Geez don't look at me like that ( He pretends to get scared of him ) I'm so scared of you. ( He laughs and walks toward Jungkook ) What happened? Do you still love YN?

Jungkook: ( He ignored Yoongi's question and left from there )

Yoongi: ( He smirks ) The word 'love' doesn't exist in the mafia queen's dictionary.

----Timeskip----

Author:

After talking to YN, Yoongi left YN's bungalow.

----YN's Room----

Jungkook: Why did you call him to your room, ma'am?

YN: I don't want anyone to know about Yuna so I called him to my room and...

----Flashback-----

YN: Who asked you to kill her?

Yoongi: You mean 'You'?

YN: No! I'm talking about this girl ( She shows Yoongi the photo which he gave her earlier )

Yoongi: ( He frowns his eyebrows ) Huh?

YN: Yoongi, the girl in this photo is my twin sister.

Yoongi: Twin sister? ( His eyes widened )

YN: Yes!

Yoongi: ( He takes the photo from YN's hand and carefully looks at Yuna's photo ) Yes, she is not you. She looks so innocent and you ( He laughs )

YN: Cut the crap and listen to me.

Yoongi: ( He smirks and nods his head ) I'm all ears.

YN: First you tell me who asked you to Kill her?

Yoongi: Her mother-in-law.

YN: What? ( She makes a fist )

Bloody old woman you have gone too far now ( She gritted her teeth in anger )

Yoongi: ( He sits comfortably on a chair and looks at YN ) Tell me what do you want me to do now?

YN: Do as you are told ( She said with a straight face )

Yoongi: ( The smirk on his face disappeared ) What? Are you serious?

YN: Yes!

----Flashback Ends---------

Jungkook: What? ( He frowns his eyebrows ) Ma'am, what's cooking in your head?