[ 9 ]

----1 Week Later----

Author:

Last whole week YN pretended to be calm whenever Ye Jun and Do Yun get on her nerves.

YN did that because she wanted Jungkook to stop coming to that house as soon as possible.

----Taehyung and Yuna's bedroom----

YN: Finally, Jungkook will stop coming to this house from tomorrow onwards.

Author:

YN hears a knock on the door.

YN: ( She looks at the door ) Come in!

Jungkook: ( He enters the bedroom and walks towards YN ) Good morning, Ma'am ( He bows )

YN: Morning! Today you and that nurse will leave, right?

Jungkook: Yes!

YN: Good! ( She pauses for a couple of seconds and asks... ) How's Yuna doing? I hope you are taking proper care of her.

Jungkook: Don't worry Ma'am. Yuna ma'am is doing fine.

YN: ( She sighs in relief ) I will take care of everything here. So now give your full attention to Yuna. I don't want any of my enemies to know about my sister.

Jungkook: ( He nods his head )

YN: Tomorrow I am planning to go to Kim's Fashion.

Jungkook: ( He frowns his eyebrows ) Why?

YN: Jungkook, if people in this house treat Yuna like crap then imagine how outsiders will be treating my sister.

Jungkook: But ma'am if something happens then please don't act impulsively. We can't let anyone know that you are not Yuna.

We have to deal with everyone slowly.

YN: Hmm!

Jungkook: I will go and tell Yuna's in-laws that you are fine now. But it will take some time to gain your memories back.

YN: ( She nods her head )

----Timeskip----

Next Day

Morning

----Jungkook's House----

Author:

Jungkook is preparing breakfast in the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Yuna walks out of her room and sees Jungkook cooking in the kitchen.

Yuna: ( She enters the kitchen ) Are you cooking breakfast today? ( She asked Jungkook )

Jungkook: ( He looks at Yuna ) Hmm!

Yuna: Why? Yeonjun is not going to come today?

Jungkook: No! ( He said without looking at Yuna )

Yuna: Why?

Jungkook: Yeonjun will only accompany you when I am not around you.

Yuna: Ohh! ( She pauses for a couple of seconds and asks... ) What are you cooking?

Jungkook: Food!

Yuna: ( She smiles nervously ) Nice! ( After saying that she walks out of the kitchen )

He is no fun. Yeonjun is way better than Jungkook.

( She sits on the couch ) What Taehyung must be doing right now? ( She chuckles ) As if you don't know Yuna. He must be getting ready for work now.