[ 35 ]

U.S.

----Party Hall----

Author:

Many businessmen greeted Taehyung and YN as they entered the party hall.

Mr. Han: Mr. Kim, it's been a long time since we've seen each other. How are you?

Taehyung: ( He smiles ) I'm fine. How are you doing?

Mr. Han: I'm doing great ( He looks at YN ) Is she your wife?

Taehyung: I doubt. Is she? ( He mumbled )

Mr. Han: Mr. Kim?

Taehyung: ( He looks at Mr. Han ) Yes! She is my wife.

Mr. Han: This is my first time meeting your wife.

It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Kim ( He bows )

YN: Same here ( She said with a straight face )

Mr. Han: If you don't mind, can I borrow Mr. Kim for a while?

YN: ( She nods her head )

Mr. Han: Thank you! ( He looks at Taehyung ) Please come with me, Mr. Kim.

Taehyung: ( He nods his head and looks at YN ) I'll be back. Don't go anywhere without informing me. And please abstain from alcohol.

YN: ( She rolls her eyes ) Fine!

Author:

Taehyung and Mr. Han left. Meanwhile, YN started wandering around and soon found a snacks and drinks counter.

YN: ( She walks towards the counter and says... ) One orange juice please ( She asks the waiter )

----Timeskip----

YN: It's been an hour. Where is he? ( She asked herself )

Author:

YN began searching for Taehyung everywhere. Meanwhile, Mr. Han had spiked Taehyung's drink, and Taehyung was no longer in his right mind.

Mr. Han: I think we can make him sign these documents now.

Mr. Choi: ( He smirks ) He wasn't ready to sign this deal. Now we can merely use his thumbprint to get things done our way.

Mr. Han: Where is the ink pad? ( He asked Mr. Choi )

Mr. Choi: Here! ( He passes the ink pad to Mr. Han )

Author:

Mr. Han pressed Taehyung's thumb on the ink pad and was going to press Taehyung's thumb on the paper when somebody took the paper from the table.

Mr. Han: Who the hell- ( He saw YN )

YN: What are you both doing?

Author:

When YN did not receive a response from Mr. Han and Mr. Choi, she started reading the documents.

Mr Han: What are you doing here, Mrs. Kim?

Author:

YN tore the papers and placed the pieces on the table when she found out what they were up to.

Mr. Choi: Who the hell she is?

YN: ( She walks closer to Mr. Han ) Leave from here.

Mr Choi: Get out of our way you bitch- ( He was ready to slap YN but she held his hand and twisted harshly ) AHHH! Leave my hand.