[ 45 ]

----Kim's Hospital----

VIP Room

YN: Why should I call him? If he does not want to talk to me, I am not interested in talking to him either.

Taehyung: ( He smiles ) Looks like someone is upset with me.

YN: ( She turns around ) When did you come?

Taehyung: ( He walks towards YN ) Were you waiting for me?

YN: No! ( She walks to her bed )

Author:

YN stumbles as she walks towards her bed, but Taehyung quickly grabs her waist and carries her in his arms.

YN: What are you doing? ( She glares at him ) Let me go!

Taehyung: You should not get out of bed if you are still unable to walk properly ( He said before lying YN on the bed )

YN: I'm fine now! I'll be discharged in the evening, and Seokjin Oppa will drive me home.

Taehyung: ( He sits beside her ) Home? So you aren't coming to our house?

YN: ( She raised an eyebrow ) Our house?

Taehyung: Hmm! Let's go to our place ( He replied, tucking her hair strands behind her ear )

Yuna: ( She enters the VIP room )

YN: ( She turns her head to the other side ) Taehyung I'm not your wife.

Taehyung: ( He smiles ) Then marry me and be my wife.

YN: ( She looks at Taehyung, surprised ) Th- This is wrong!

Yuna: ( She smiles ) I don't see anything wrong with this.

YN/Taehyung: ( They looked at Yuna )

YN: What?

Yuna: ( She walks over to YN's bed ) Unnie, Taehyung really loves you. If you love him too, please accept his love without hesitation and without worrying about me

YN: ( She closed her eyes ) No!

Yuna: Huh?

YN: ( She looks at Taehyung ) How can you love me when you don't know anything about me?

Taehyung: I know a few things about you. As far as I can tell, what I know about you indicates that you are a good person.

YN: ( She chuckles ) Then would you like to know about my past? I'm sure after knowing about my past, you'll despise me and eventually give up on me.

( She looks at Yuna ) Do you recall what happened to me five years ago?

Yuna: Yes! Appa married you off to a wealthy man. And...

YN: And?

Yuna: You told Appa to cut ties with you.

YN: ( She laughs ) I knew it! That wicked man deceived you so you would not leave his side.

Yuna: What do you mean?

YN: Your appa did not marry me off to a wealthy man. He sold me to a mafia.

Yuna: ( Her eyes widened ) What?

Taehyung: What? He sold you? But, why?

YN: For money!

Yuna: That means Appa, lied to me?

YN: ( She scoffs ) When does he speak the truth?

Yuna: ( Tears started forming in his eyes ) Unnie, I'm sorry! I misinterpreted you because of Appa.