[ 25 ]

Taehyung: How is Yuna, doctor?

Jin: Yuna? ( His eyes widen when he realises that Taehyung is asking about YN ) Did something happen to YN?

Author:

Jin was about to rush into the room where YN was but soon he realized that YN was pretending to be Yuna.

One wrong move from his side and YN's plan will be ruined.

Jin: I can't act hastily.

Author:

Jin walks towards the doctor standing in front of Taehyung.

Doctor: Actually she- ( Jin cuts him off )

Jin: Dr. Han, is everything alright?

Taehyung: ( He looks at Jin ) Aren't you the one who treated my wife after her accident?

Jin: ( He smiles nervously ) Did I?

Lee Ki-woo: Accident? ( He suddenly interrupted their conversation ) What accident?

_
Jin's Thoughts:

( He looks at Lee Ki-woo and makes a fist ) What he is doing here? Did he hurt YN?
_

Taehyung: Dad, I will tell you everything later ( He looks at Jin ) Can you please check on her once? ( He requested )

Jin: Sure! ( He gives a forced smile ) Why not? It's my duty.

Taehyung: ( He bows ) Thank you!

Doctor I have all of Yuna's digital medical reports with me right now. In case you want to refer it for further treatment.

Jin: Let me first examine her. After that, I'll refer to her previous medical records.

Taehyung: ( He nods his head )

Jin: ( He looks at Dr. Han ) I will handle this patient.

Dr. Han: ( He nods his head )

Author:

After Dr Han left from there Jin went inside the emergency patient room and locked the door from the inside.

To his surprise, he couldn't find YN on the bed.

Jin: YN! ( He looks around ) YN where are- ( He stops speaking when he sees YN sitting in the corner while holding her knees ) YN! ( He runs towards her ) YN what happened?

Author:

YN slowly raises her head and tears well up in her eyes as she looks at Seokjin. After seeing YN's face, Seokjin's heart ached.

Jin: What happened YN? ( He asks softly )

_
Jin's Thoughts:

Why does this look on her face remind me of YN from 5 years ago?
_

YN: J- Jin oppa! ( She hugs him tightly and starts crying hard ) Please take me from here. He is going to sell me again.

Jin: ( He caresses YN's head slowly ) Nobody dares to touch my sister. Even if someone dares, I will protect you the same way I did five years ago.

----Flashback----

5 Years Ago

Kim Dae: What brings you here?

Jin: My dad sent me here to warn you.

Kim Dae: ( He rolls his eyes ) What does he want now? I am not even meddling in his business now.