Chapter 85 Seven Koi Carps

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 85 Seven Koi Carps

    "It's true, it's good for a child to be tough in this world." Uncle Liu thought about his little grandson who died in the plague earlier, and now that the child can take care of him, it's good, no matter what it looks like, it's a hope anyway.

    "No matter how old you are, where will you send my grandfather to take care of it? You haven't seen it, and the work has been done for the past few days. Usually, my house is like a training ground. Five or six children serve as soldiers in my grandfather's hands. " Lin Qian laughed.

    "It's also for the sake of the children. I've heard that the children who have been to your house are sensible, just like big children. Although they should play, they don't make trouble here. They will work in the fields this year. They all help the family." Those who raise children in the family always have their own circle. When you have nothing to do, bring the children to play with the children, and the adults chat together.

    So things about the children spread quickly among each other.

    "Children are young enough to play, but they should be taught as well." Lin Qian smiled, "My grandfather really likes children."

    Uncle Liu teased, "I think this is urging you to have children. At such an old age Now, everyone would have four generations under the same roof."

    Uncle Liu didn't know who Lin Qian and He Yangxuan were, so this was just a joke. Lin Qian waved his hand: "Please forgive me, how good life is now. Besides, my grandfather may not like to raise children if he doesn't care about children. Raising me is enough for him. Life is very good now."

    "You too Twist. I'll introduce you if I want to, but I'm afraid you won't like it. I want to tell you that you are much more talkative than me." Uncle Liu shook his head with a smile, "Forget it, maybe one day you will be enlightened."

    "Then it's better to let my grandfather raise another one." Lin Qian smiled, "Maybe in a few years, I'll make a decision and adopt two children. There are fewer children these days, and it's easy to adopt older children." "

    "Isn't your own child able to kiss?" Uncle Liu shook his head, "Besides, the adopted child must know that he is not his own, and it is easy to think about it. In our village, there are still many adopted sons thirty years ago. He got into a fight with his parents who raised him, didn't you see that no one has adopted him in the past few years?"

    "It depends on how to teach. You give the child and say 'I have raised you, you must raise me', let alone adopted, even if you are born, you are not happy. My grandfather taught me since I was a child. He is the one who cares about me, so Loves me. So now I also care about him, whether it is my grandfather or not, we all kiss." Lin Qian was taught by his grandfather, and he has a deep understanding of this.

    What he hates the most since he was a child is what people around him say, "It's not easy for your grandfather to raise you alone, you have to be filial to him in the future", which makes him feel that this blood relationship is a transaction.

    "It makes sense." Uncle Liu looked at Xiaoyu, the child turned to see Grandpa, and smiled at Grandpa, "If you really don't plan to get married, you should indeed have a child to inherit the family."