Chapter 58 Getting ready to go home 【Catch the bug】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 58 Getting ready to go home 【Catch the bug】

    After explaining it to He Yangxuan, Lin Qian felt relieved, drove out, and used the downloaded map in the car to find a few places.

    Go to the bookstore first, the bookstore is still open at this time, but the prices are not high. After all, when food is a problem, few people read books, and fewer copies are printed. There are more used books than new books in bookstores, and the price of used books is lower, which is relatively better than new books.

    It was only afternoon when Lin Qian went, and it was the time when the sun was so hot that no one wanted to go out.

    The boss was still asleep when he entered the room. The room was stuffy and he couldn't bear to turn on the air conditioner, and he never thought that someone would buy books at this time.

    In fact, Lin Qian has a lot of books at home, all kinds of books, but there are still few decent first aid books, and there are also books about snakes. With the lessons learned this time, Lin Qian felt that it was necessary to learn more , so as not to panic next time.

    In addition to so many disasters this year, the government may publish some useful books, you can read them.

    When Lin Qian entered the room and saw that the person was still asleep, he was hesitant to wake him up. Just as someone was going upstairs and downstairs, he nodded when he saw the person.

    "What kind of book do you want to buy?"

    A young girl came down, not looking very big.

    Lin Qian glanced at the bookshelves. In fact, there were a lot of books at home, and He Yangxuan had more in stock, not to mention computers, electronic paper books and other books. So he was very targeted, picking and picking on the bookshelf, and the girl followed behind, Lin Qian took whatever he picked, and waited a while to check out.

    There is a small railing on the bookshelf. If you want to take it out, you have to pick up the book before you can take it out, so it can be seen that the earthquake did not have much impact, except for some parts that fell out and sorted out, and the rest are crooked. I didn't care.

    After picking out five or six books, Lin Qian said casually when checking out, "I'm really not prepared for this earthquake."

    "Who would have thought that there would be such a big earthquake here? I heard that a building collapsed in the south of the city ." Well, it didn’t hit anyone, at most the people inside got hurt a little bit, but two old people died because of a heart attack.”

    At any time, there is a channel for news transmission. Lin Qian nodded, seemingly unintentionally, and said, "A snake came out of our village and bit someone. It was just sent to the county."

    The girl was taken aback when she heard this, and said: "Someone saw a snake in my community two days ago, but they were arrested by the police. I heard it was a poisonous snake. It's strange to say that the snake is not in a humid and cool place in the mountains on a hot day. Stay here, what are you doing in this dry countryside and city?"