Chapter 98 Sending people away 【The bug has been caught】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 98 Sending people away 【The bug has been caught】

    Not only the people present, Lin Fengying was also stunned.

    She knew that Grandpa was cruel enough to break off relations with her, so it wouldn't be surprising if he rejected her directly.

    But what is the reason for this sudden excessive condition?

    Grandpa's house is in such good conditions, and it has both livestock and a greenhouse. Why do you need the harvest from Lin Fengying's house?

    The best explanation is that Grandpa deliberately used this excessive request to force her to leave. This is not not a loan, but a condition, which Lin Fengying herself did not want.

    Lin Fengying thought about it, as if she really saw through her grandfather. At this moment, Lin Fengying was eager to use the food, and she turned her eyes twice before opening her mouth and agreeing.

    "Okay! Brother, as long as you can take out food to save your nephew and grandson, I will give you whatever you want!"

    Lin Fengying wiped away her tears, but still breathed a sigh of relief.

    He Yangxuan continued to sell pork, and Lin Qian asked two people to help him carry the grain in the granary.

    Grandpa leaned on a cane and watched from the sidelines. Lin Qian took out the corn kernels that had been in it for two years, glanced at grandpa, saw him nodding, and weighed it on the scale for Lin Fengying to watch.

    After counting the food, Lin Fengying went back in a faltering manner and asked the poor man (the family of the deceased) to come and take the food away.

    Pork was still being sold over there in the greenhouse, and the bitter master's family came over cursing.

    Lin Qian stood at the door of the house, watching with cold eyes two men carrying a younger boy in, pulling and kicking with a ferocious expression on their faces, followed by a few strong men.

    It's no wonder that an unreasonable person like Lin Fengying dared to say a few words at this time. She didn't blame her grandson for this matter. She didn't even dare to obediently borrow food for how much food she wanted. With such a group of people, even Lin Fengying was afraid that they would come up on fire and beat her grandson to death.

    The grain is stacked at the door, and a thousand catties of grain is actually only six sacks.

    Lin Qian looked at the piles of grain and thought about the person who was beaten to death, he was in a panic for the deceased. In the eyes of his family, his life is only worth these few sacks of corn kernels.

    "Is this a thousand catties of grain? I don't think there is even five hundred catties!" The leader stared.

    When Lin Fengying saw the little grandson being held up, her heart almost broke. When I brought the people here, I walked fast, and I was still breathing, but I said reluctantly: "The corn grains are weighed on the scale, if you don't believe me, you can call it yourself." The