Chapter 117

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 117

    After showing them, Lin Qian was relieved. After a few more pleasantries, I left more than 1,000 rice tickets and went home with my two children.

    After they left, Lin Qian's sister-in-law's expression was a little stiff.

    Lin Qian's mother sighed, and Lin Qian's sister-in-law muttered, "How can an adopted one compare to a biological one?"

    Lin Qian's mother took a look at her, turned around and went upstairs without saying a word. The matter of letting Lin Qian's younger brother adopt the child was originally nothing. Although Lin Qian's mother said that she was moved, she knew that she could not be Lin Qian's master.

    The last time Lin Qian sent something was years ago. Although those things were rich, they were gone long ago. This time I brought these again, and I can eat meat for a long time again.

    Going upstairs, Lin Qian's mother counted the rice tickets that Lin Qian sent over. In the past two years, the harvest of rice has become less and less, and the price has also soared day by day. This one thousand catties of rice tickets is equivalent to one thousand catties of rice. In this way, there may be no concept. If these are replaced with coarse grains, it will be enough for the family of three to feed for four or five years.

    This is definitely a huge sum of money. The fact that Lin Qian could bring them here at will meant that they really had no shortage.

    The new currency spread faster in cities. However, Lin Qian's mother's family only saved more than 300 catties of miscellaneous grain tickets this year, which is equivalent to 100 catties of rice tickets.

    These are actually useless to Lin Qian. His family has everything, but in Lin Qian's mother's house, it may take several years to save savings.

    Lin Qian's sister-in-law looked at the rice tickets in Lin Qian's mother's hand, a little envious: "His family is really rich."

    Lin Qian's mother was very upset. In fact, Lin Qian really treated her well. Although they are not close, the things that are sent over every year are absolutely uneatable and useless for other people's homes. Those children who have been raised by their side may not be able to have this kind of intention.

    But in comparison, she didn't take care of Lin Qian in the early 20 years, and now she looks at what Lin Qian sent, and she feels very sorry.

    But there is no way, she is not living alone after all, she also has a young son. Now the youngest son is working outside alone, and it is obviously difficult to support the family of three. The daughter-in-law is preparing for pregnancy, so she wants to eat something good. If a child is born in the future, the expenses will be even greater.

    Lin Qian's mother was in poor health, and it was difficult for her to go out to find a job. Lin Qian brought these to her. Although it was for her alone, it would be good to help her youngest son by her side.

    After all, I felt sorry for Lin Qian.

    Lin Qian's siblings looked at Lin Qian's mother staring at the rice tickets in a daze, and said again: "There are still brothers here, why are you thinking about adopting other people's children, what if you grow up and go out to find your parents? I just heard from my grandma that there was someone in their village who adopted a baby son or something, but when he grew up, he didn't recognize him at all, and changed his surname to his own parents, so he just walked away and couldn't come back."