miguel is back

After a few long months Miguel was able to walk again and return back to school. He walked through the school doors and greeted by you and Hawk. You run up and hug him.
"Welcome back" you say smiling
"Hey guys" Miguel responds
You talk for a bit before heading to class.
After school the three of you walk to the apartments and go into Miguel's living room.
"You guys don't have practice today?" you ask
"Well..Sensei Lawrence fell into a pretty dark place when i got hurt" Miguel starts "He gave the dojo to his old sensei"
Hawks jaw tightens
"Sensei Kreese" Hawk adds
"I'm trying to convince Sensei Lawrence to open a new dojo" Miguel continues.
"So are you done with cobra kai?" you ask both of them
"Kreese isn't a good person. I won't train under him" Miguel says
"Yeah I actually quit yesterday" Hawk says "Everyone is calling me a traitor"
"Fuck them" you say "When you guys find a new dojo...you're gonna kick their ass in the tournament."
The three of you hangout on the couch for a bit talking. Hawk gets up and signals for Miguel to follow. You ignore them. They're chatting quietly in the kitchen before Miguel's voice echoes through the apartment.
"NO WAY!" he yells
"shhhh! be quiet" Hawk laughs
After a moment they return back to the living room.
"What? We keeping secrets now?" you say to them
"Nah, no secrets" Hawk says "Think of of more as getting him up to speed"
"Ahh well in that case i'm sure you told him about our little argument" you say teasing him
"Woahhh an argument? Do tell" Miguel says smiling at Hawk.
Hawk rolls his eyes
"It was barely an argument" he says
"Hawk pretty much told me to fuck off and leave you guys alone" you said
"Okay I didn't say it like that" he quickly responds
"Oh shitttt" Miguel says "Should i go grab some popcorn?"
You laugh before saying "We were both being assholes. Nothing serious"
You wink at him and he smiles back.
Since you and Hawk made out in your room you hadn't done anything since. Both of you had been really busy over the last few months so you weren't hanging out as much. You get up to go to the bathroom. As you're washing your hands the door opens revealing Hawk standing in the door way.
"Hey stalker" you say turning to look at him
"Hey sweetheart" he replies smiling
He steps closer to your body and pulls you to his. He lifts your chin and kisses you. You grab his face and pull him in. He picks you up and sets you on the bathroom counter, not breaking the contact between your lips. He continues kissing you before pulling away and looking into your eyes. You tuck your hands into his shirt and lay your head on his chest.
"What are we?" he asks
"I have no idea." you respond
You pick your head up and look him in his eyes.
"But there is something that i know for sure." you begin. "I really love you. Whether i love you as a friend or something else...i really really love you."
His eyes light up and smiles at you.
"I really love you too" he says
"Okay you can stop making out in my bathroom now!" Miguel yells from the living room.
The two of you laugh and go back to the couch.
"You have a sturdy bathroom counter Diaz" you say laughing
"Oh my god ew" he responds plugging his ears
You turn your attention to the TV but can't help but notice the two boys texting each other. You ignore them. Your phone lights up with a text from your mom telling you to come eat dinner.
"Hey guys. I gotta go." you say before standing up.
"Bye Birdie" Miguel says smiling at you
"Bye cripple" you say sticking your younger out at him.
You begin to walk to the door. Miguel nods at Hawk to follow you.
You open the door and step out.
"Hey!" Hawk says from behind you
You turn to look at him.
"You're really beautiful you know" he says looking you up and down
"Am i?" you say trying to hide your nervousness
"You are" he says "You're also one of the only people that sees me for me."
You smile at him.
"So I wanted to ask you a question" he says with a hint of shakiness in his voice
"Go ahead" you say smiling.
"I want you to be mine." he says looking into your eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend?"
Your face gets hot and you start to smile.
"Obviously i'll be your girlfriend" you say before grabbing his face and kissing him.
"MY BOYYYY!" Miguel screams from behind you two
"You're ridiculous" you say looking at him over Hawks shoulder.
You give him one last kiss before waving goodbye and heading through your apartment door.