C h a p t e r 20

Aliyah's pov

Aliyah's pov.

I regain consciousness as I hear muttered talking, my wrists feel raw, and I have a headache.

"She's here" can be heard from the distance .

"No, sir" the voices grow closer to me.

"Copy" I hear a deep voice grunt before locking eyes with me, It's a man who's very tall but not as tall as my men. He is small compared to them and he's bald.

"Good your awake" He makes his way over to me.

"You'll be staying here for awhile, I'm not aloud to hurt you but, don't make me mad" He tells me.

I avoid eye contact with him and look Around the room it's dark and cold there's mold on the ceiling and water dripping down the walls. Gross.

I realize the attire I'm in, the one where vensi took me from the house, shorts and a tshirt.

I notice the man eyeing my legs, i internally shiver.

"Boss is excited to meet you" he comments still staring.

"Who's your boss"

"You'll find out, soon enough" and with that he exits with a sinister smile on his face and shuts the doors behind him.

I shiver in the chair, I'm tied too. I'm scared I just want my men. To cuddle in their bed and just be with them.

There's three heavy knocks on the metal door a couple minutes later. I don't answer but just stare to see who's on the other side.

Another guard walks in with a knife in his hand.

I start to tiptoe my way back but the chair legs make it hard to move.

"Don't run" My eyes water as he approaches me with the knife the guard stops in front of me and kneels. The knife drags along my thigh and i whimper from the pain.

The man has a ski mask on and all black attire focuses his attention to the knife on my thigh slowly cutting deeper.

"Stop" I say above a whisper with my head hung low my teeth clenching together from pain.

The man huffed but keeps pushing the knife deeper, I shut my eyes tight not being able to take the pain.

"Shit!" I scream the man is carving something in my thigh but my tears cloud my vision to be able to see it clearly.

The man then drops the knife looking at his work,  I look at the knife seeing it covered in blood splatters on the floor.

The guard snaps his finger and a little white woman comes scurrying in with a bandage already in hand.

I finally look down at my thigh and see it's a circle with a x in the middle carved with blood spilling out.

The lady quickly kneels and wraps my leg up shaking in fear. The guard stands behind her watching as she wraps me up.

My tears are now coming in streams. The women quickly leaves as fast as she came in and the guard left with her.

I can spot a blinking light in the corner of the room and notice it's a camera.

"Fuck you!" I scream.

A microphone turns on out of nowhere in particular and starts muttering.

"Soon my love" and then it's cut off.

Why did it sound so familiar?

——————
Not edited