The letter

Dear reader who ever you may be,

This letter is just a little introduction of what will come in this story. I have heard and seen many ways of how my story was told. A lot of them were happy and made me seem like one of the lucky women in what you call the medieval times. But it's all lies. This story will show the true events of my life since it has been written in my own words. I was not a happy woman.

I was never one to complain about life. I was always taught to do as I was told and life will get better. But it didn't... And now it never will. I was what everybody wanted me to be and when I wanted to do something that benefited me, I was struck down by society. The world is a cruel place even for the all powerful. For they suffer more deeply in the end. But at least they had a great life and lived it to the fullest, for I was trapped. I never got to live my life, I had someone planning it all for me. Unfair? Yes it was.

I am not writing this because I want you to feel sorry for me, no, I'm done with wanting people's sympathy. I just want to show everyone what I went through to please others, I am long gone now but hear this...

When you love someone, don't wait until it's too late because that suffering will haunt you for the rest of your life.

- The Red Rose