010

~Chapter Ten~

'Yes, like I wanted to get shot'

"Like I said to your son and his girlfriend earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the clients. I can't simply help you."

"We'll, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name," Five said.

"We'll that's not my problem, sorry. Now there really nothing more I can do. So-"

"And what about my consent?" Klaus said cutting in.

Lance looked at Klaus confused. "Excuse me?"

Klaus continued "Who gave you permission..." his voice cracked. "To lay your hands on my son and harass his girlfriend," he said pointing to me and Five.

Five looked at me and we both had are eyebrow raising confused on where he was heading.

"What?" The three of us questioned.

"You heard me."

"I didn't touch your son nor his girlfriend," Lance argued.

"Oh, really? Then who did he get that swallow lip, then?"

Klaus suddenly stood up and punched Five in the mouth.

Me knowing where this was heading I pulled the side of my shirt down enough so my shoulder is showing and smear my lip stick a bit in my face before messing my hair up.

I looked at five as he looked at my state confused but Klaus looked at me and nodded.

"How dare you hit my boyfriend and-and force your self on m-m-me," I stuttered. "I-i did nothing to deserve this," I said as my eyes started to water and a couple tears fell.

"I want it. Name. Please," Klaus said looking at Lance.

"You're crazy," Lance breather shaking pointing at Klaus.

"You've got no idea," he chuckled.

"And you!" He said pointing to me. "Your even more crazy."

"I try," I smirked.

"Peace on Earth. That's so sweet," Klaus said picking it the snow globe that was on the desk, then smashing the glass dome on his head. Leaving glitter and fake snowflakes in his hair as the blood ran down his forehead. "That hurt!"

Lance quickly grabbed his phone and tried to dial the security number. "Im calling secur-" he started before Klaus snatched the phone out of his hand. "What are you doing!?"

Klaus put the phone up to his ear and fake gasped, "There's been an assault... in Mr. Bug's office, and we need security, now. Schnell!" He then threw the phone back on the desk and turned his attention back to Lance. "Now, here's what's gonna happen, Grant."