Retreat

Torn flesh littered the ground, and deep red liquid reflecting the orange glow of the still-consuming fire colored the scene. All of them were drenched from the rain of blood. Braving the stench that assaulted her nostrils, Jisoo scans the airborne corpse and finds out that the embedded chip is from Yang’s corporation, the same company that permitted them to hunt for Perfect Ones. She glanced at Rosé, she was regenerating her left arm, an inconsequential injury for a Perfect One. It must have taken a lot of physiological memory to restore something completely torn off from the body. She’s one of the famed fully evolved and changed individuals. What is the meaning of this? She began to connect the dots when Lisa shared that she was sent to track Jennie. More doubts crop up in their minds. The company is definitely up to something and she could feel it on the tip of her nape’s hair which makes her shiver with dread. Jisoo is miserably familiar with this feeling. A bad stench is hanging over the heavy air.  
“It is not safe to stay here. I smell something rotten. Let’s get moving.” Jisoo said as she picked up the contents of her bag that was strung all over the ground. The suppressant’s vials lay broken and its sticky liquid bleeding into the earth. She turned to Lisa who is still half supporting and half carrying Jennie. The remaining vials in her hand she flung to the pavement and let it crunch between her boot and the concrete.
“Hey-
Lisa stared at Jisoo, unsure what to say next.
“Lisa, since we're already in this mess, you no longer need these suppressants.” Jisoo looked into Lisa’s bewildered eyes. “Let the change run loose. Move fast, we’ll have to leave immediately.”